Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbage Fox

Only Championship Team to have signed no-one

Oh right, you've never called, or seen people labelled, "Pearsonites", "Pearson fanatics", "Pearson bummers", "NP is God merchants" on here before that post then?

Sorry .... so to be straight .... If i have seen someone be called a pearsonite then I should be insulted????

Oh ok .... I understand now.

5waller5 you are such a fecking smeghead, quit your bitching - we've been left up shit creek somewhat with Sven's signings (beckford, danns as two examples) still on the books, how about we clear them off, and then sign new people? What Pearson is doing is good for us in the long run, complying with FFP and all that.

OK .... Ignoring the childish insults and getting to your point .... Where have i disagreed with the point that you subsequently make???? If I have then feel free to carry on with the insults ..... If i haven't then maybe you'll consider an apology 

Sorry .... so to be straight .... If i have seen someone be called a pearsonite then I should be insulted????

Oh ok .... I understand now.

Oh right, you mean insults against yourself (where are they exactly?), rather than all the gang?

OK .... Ignoring the childish insults and getting to your point .... Where have i disagreed with the point that you subsequently make???? If I have then feel free to carry on with the insults ..... If i haven't then maybe you'll consider an apology 

Ah wait, you're the one who is bitching about ticket sales, there's so many morons in this thread it's getting hard to keep track. You're not getting an apology, because what you're saying is still complete and utter garbage - your tiny sample size of people cannot be considered any sort of indication as to how many we're actually selling. 

Ah wait, you're the one who is bitching about ticket sales, there's so many morons in this thread it's getting hard to keep track. You're not getting an apology, because what you're saying is still complete and utter garbage - your tiny sample size of people cannot be considered any sort of indication as to how many we're actually selling. 

Argh excellent .... so you throw around pointless insults at the wrong person, but aren't man enough to apologise that you got the wrong person.

Also .... I'm not "bitching" about ticket sales .... I'm stating my opinion.

Spot the difference between then and now.....

Obviously referring to the post about O Neill only signing 2players and Nige signing none = we are great now too

We don't know yet, that's what the season's good for.

Argh excellent .... so you throw around pointless insults at the wrong person, but aren't man enough to apologise that you got the wrong person.

Also .... I'm not "bitching" about ticket sales .... I'm stating my conspiracy theory.

That's better.

Moron = non pearson bummer

Signed

The Believers

The tide will turn though

Moron = non pearson bummer

Signed

The Believers

The tide will turn though

That's nature. High and low tide come and go. Any other words of wisdom we don't already know that you'd like to share with us?

You know, you're getting slightly... err... repetitious. Again.

Clever little emilio been allowed to stay up late?

I'm on late shifts so it's not so much being allowed as required to for work. But thanks for the compliment. Sadly I can't return it with any sincerity.

Maybe, just maybe ..... your opinion is no more valid than his and SHOUTING HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS .... makes no difference because you don't know any better than anyone else despite your high opinion of yourself.

It's not an opinion. If we'd got money to spend, we would have signed players by now. What other conceivable reason could there be for a complete lack of transfer activity?

Also, the 'how many times do I have to say this' section was the one bit that wasn't 'shouted'. Epic fail.

It's not an opinion. If we'd got money to spend, we would have signed players by now. What other conceivable reason could there be for a complete lack of transfer activity?

Can't attract the player/s we want.

NP doesn't see it as a priority to sign anyone.

We're in negotiations with someone.

The owners haven't sanctioned signings until the new board is in place.

FFP fears.

Owners looking to sell.

I could go on .... but 6 reasons to not shout someone down if they don't instantly agree with you should suffice.

So you think the club are lying and pretending we sold more than we actually have.

In regards to the second point, we do not get our money back at the end of the year do we? The money goes to the club, and works towards FFP.

What planet do you live on?

A different one to you as my point sailed straight over your head.

Can't attract the player/s we want.

NP doesn't see it as a priority to sign anyone.

We're in negotiations with someone.

The owners haven't sanctioned signings until the new board is in place.

FFP fears.

Owners looking to sell.

I could go on .... but 6 reasons to not shout someone down if they don't instantly agree with you should suffice.

Clutching at straws there pal.

Can't attract the player/s we want. There's been no evidence we've even made bids for players yet, let alone discussed personal terms with anyone, so I can't see where you're getting that from.

NP doesn't see it as a priority to sign anyone. Pearson has said that he expects the summer to be quiet because of FFP, not because he doesn't want to sign anyone. I don't think there's ever been a manager in history who would turn down the opportunity to strengthen their squad.

We're in negotiations with someone. If we are in negotiations with a player, brilliant. But that has nothing to do with why we haven't signed any players yet.

The owners haven't sanctioned signings until the new board is in place. New board? You mean the DoF who has been in place for a while now and announced recently? Why has there been no activity since then?

FFP fears. Repeating my original point about there being no money back to me. Good stuff.

Owners looking to sell. That must be why they bought our stadium last season when they had no need to and have spent a fortune on securing Cat One status for the club, they obviously can't wait to get out.

Please do go on, give me all these reasons why we're not signing players and it's not just down to the fact that we're trying to stay within FFP guidelines. Really looking forward to your reply. Also, if you could find something to support your bizarre claims that the club are outright lying about season ticket sales or buying up seats in the ground themselves, that'd be grand too.

There you go, no personal insults for you to moan about instead of discussing the actual points either, so this should be interesting.

5waller5 you are such a fecking smeghead, quit your bitching - we've been left up shit creek somewhat with Sven's signings (beckford, danns as two examples) still on the books, how about we clear them off, and then sign new people? What Pearson is doing is good for us in the long run, complying with FFP and all that.

are you pearsons agent???

We need 3 players a strong defender jack Hobbs would of been nice, a bully in midfield who not going to take any shite and a striker to keep wood and Nugent on there toes unless that will be Schulpps job this season! If we don't get 2 of the 3 we can certainly say bye bye automatic promotion.

We need 3 players a strong defender jack Hobbs would of been nice, a bully in midfield who not going to take any shite and a striker to keep wood and Nugent on there toes unless that will be Schulpps job this season! If we don't get 2 of the 3 we can certainly say bye bye automatic promotion.

Spot on mate

Archived