Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stockyfox

What I enjoyed most about today's game......

Seeing the Leeds fan ragged out of the ground.

That was quite amusing. Not sure what happened exactly. Saw a smoke bomb go off and the next thing 4 cops heading deep into the leeds fans. Looked pretty nasty when they all turned on them and start hurling objects at their heads.

Yet again 2nd half was a lot better , as soon as he brought on knockeart we looked dangerous and creative which we should be when playing 3-5-2! Moore and Vardy both played well! But we still need a CM & ST a solid physical CM who can dominate midfield and a ST who can put him self about and be a force which I think we are lacking big time! Kenwyne Jones would be perfect!

Thanks

That was quite amusing. Not sure what happened exactly. Saw a smoke bomb go off and the next thing 4 cops heading deep into the leeds fans. Looked pretty nasty when all the they all turned on them and start hurling objects at their heads.

The Leeds fans just being the usual ******, the two girls walking by and the ball boys were lucky when they threw the smoke bomb, only just missed them, looked like the fan got an accidental headbutt on the copper during the scuffle, then a few threw pop bottles towards police, and Leeds fans wonder why people detest them, looking at the YouTube vid of the Leeds fans damaging our stadium, mindless inbreds.

It was just a usual day out for the div's, so enjoyed it more seeing him get slammed into the wall.

That sky is amazing, you got some fancy filter on your camera?

Yeah was messing about with various filters on it. Didn't even know about this 'Solarise' option on it. Took it and it turned out like that. Much better than I thought and it's off a phone camera as well lol.

Had a quick laugh when Knocko fell over. Not sure how he managed it but he suddenly fell down flat when on the ball just outside their box.

:lol: that was a moment where I thought he'd get sent off. Just got booked, lost the ball in that fashion, thought he was gonna chop down the Leeds player. Kept his head, though!

I enjoyed not having to pay money to watch that game.

It was a poor display, almost completely bereft of any initiative and desire.

The match resembled twenty frantic chickens desperately chasing after an egg - then again, early season games can be misleading. As with many teams, not all the routines and tactics "click" yet.

However, I do expect us to do better progressing through the season.

Derby away next.

Archived