Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

Ben Marshall

Seems to have suffered maybe mentally since being caught throbbing that absolute scrubber.

I'd forgotten about that. Maybe he's been suffering from some horrendous STD for the last 6 months. Perhaps his balls are so swollen that he can't run without shedding a tear.

He works as hard as any of the midfielders, just don't think some people realise that.

When his confidence is up, he's a great asset to the squad.

Not from what I seen at Barnsley last year, he should have been sacked after that game, in fact I'd have sacked him during it, told him to get his shirt off and fook off.

Not from what I seen at Barnsley last year, he should have been sacked after that game, in fact I'd have sacked him during it, told him to get his shirt off and fook off.

I think they all should have sacked after that game. Not fair to single on player out of that poor run.

As I said above, Marshall works very hard for the team and is good at defending unlike Dyer and Gallagher.

I think in flashes he's a good player, but for me he is everything that was wrong with us last season, light weight, inconsistent, and I don't know the bloke but I would question the blokes attitude, and commitment, especially after the Barnsley game.

Needs to play behind the striker

Knockaert

King

Marshall

Nugent or Wood

This would suit him

Like your idea, but I think we would need a holding midfielder, and the three in the midfield would make us light in midfield, for me replace one for James/ danns/ drinkwater. But would defiantly make an exciting team with them three in form.

It seems as though there are many excuses made by people for Marshall.

'Hes unfit', 'he's ill' etc...

I have no idea whether these are true or not.

What I do know is that we signed a young player, full of promise and superb for his first few games, to someone who now doesn't feature much and who seems to be a shadow of his former self when he does play.

What I suspect is that Pearson perhaps realises he signed a player who isn't as good as he and most of us thought.

If Marshall is going to develop into a good player, he needs to do so soon. If not, he'll find himself moving down the order (and the divisions) pretty quickly.

Was that the only game you went then?

Haha, is that the best you can come up with?

Barnsley was a terrible game and one where the players deserved to get booed off. However, it was one game. Bert's got a valid point, I'm afraid a sample size of one really isn't enough to prove anything. There are far more games where he's showed that he is indeed a capable player who works hard for the team.

Archived