Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

Ben Marshall

If they are prepared to pay the £2 million asking price then I would sell him. He isn't an out and out winger and excels in a free role similar to both Knocky and Gally.

I'd sooner Gallagher left.

Has Gallagher ever excelled in the free role?

He's been decent at times but hardly worth the small fortune he must be earning.

If i were nige id tell him hes got 3 games to convince him hes got a part to play this season! Give him at least an hour in all 3 games before September (90 mins v Carlisle), if he looks like he wants to be hear and puts some good displays on great, if not sell him! 

I'd sell Marshall. I simply don't think he's that good and don't see a role for him in the current set up.

That said, I'd offload Gally and Konch too.

With the income generated and wages saved, I'd bring in an older, tougher central midfielder and two quick wing men on loan.

I'd sell Marshall. I simply don't think he's that good and don't see a role for him in the current set up.

With the income generated and wages saved, I'd bring in an older, tougher central midfielder and two quick wing men on loan.

Don't forget Waghorn

That would be dreaming nowadays. 

But like I said myself, it wouldn't bother me if Marshall went, he performed well in League 1 for Wednesday, so that might be his level, he had a good half a season with us, and that's it. He was one of our worst players last season, and offered nothing apart from a few assists. 

Doubt Konchesky will be going anywhere, could only see Gallagher and maybe Danns being loaned out now.

Archived