Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stillwater

Ben Marshall

My moneys on a fallout with pearson! Currently bracing himself for a headbutt. Then hes going to try and date rape pearsons daughter for revenge and end up at bolton. Then bolton will beat us 3-0 when we play them with marshall beckford and mills all scoring and pearson being sacked the following morning!

To be honest, was he ever that amazing? He scored some great goals in a run, don't get me wrong, but he never really picked the ball up and ran at people before whipping in a cross.

He did do occasionally, but he's been a disappointment for me.  It took him a while to settle in and whilst he's definitely technically gifted, he's too quiet a player in general IMO.

It's a shame because he clearly has ability, but there's a lot missing from his game.

He is seriously unwell, suffering from Pearsonitus.

This is a condition that has affected a number of our players in recent times where genuine attacking talents have had all of their flair and real positive intent coached out of them by 'working hard in training' and learning to play as totally ineffective defenders.

Been ill so not featured in the last couple of games. Will be back in the squad next weekend, Has the potential to be one of our best players if given the free role behind the front 2. Has got confidence issues which is down to the manager to try and sort out but they dont always see eye to eye. Could be a massive player for us if he's managed right

He was never that good. He benefitted from the Gally hate. We could've brought Josh Low back and played him over Gallagher and people would've been banging on about how great Josh Low was.

Do you all just judge players in goals then? He's more than them long distance goals, which people only seem to remember.

Marshall is a very good team player, and unlike Gallagher and Dyer, he defends. He does help the full back out a lot.

He is a terrific little footballer, creative, can score from distance, finds a pass and uses both feet. He is a better footballer than both Gallagher and Dyer.

I hope he's back in the squad soon.

Seems to have suffered maybe mentally since being caught throbbing that absolute scrubber. I think it's one of Nigel's weaknesses is his inability to build up young players confidence when they suffer, they go long periods before you see an upturn and I reckon that's partly the managers fault.

Archived