Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Waghorn on loan

Sometimes it doesn't matter if you are not scoring as a striker as long as you compliment a strike partner in a team which is playing well and winning all of which he was doing before he got dropped for wood. Wood has actually said his favourite strike partner at the club is waggy which is no suprise.

Big shame if he goes

When did Wood say that? And I'm not being funny, how many times have they even played together?

Fully agree with your first point though. Didn't Cardiff's top scorer get about 12 goals? Same as Hull. Team ethic is the absolute key and it's why Cardiff & Hull are in the Premier League whilst Burnley & Blackburn, who despite Austin & Rhodes respecively banging over 20 goals each, are still sat in the Championship.

Steve Howard was massive to our side in the 09/10 season, yet didn't his first goal come in December? He'd played near enough every game in a 4-4-2 as well. Individual displays should never take priority over team ethic.

I'm pretty sure I read that you can't play against the club you're on loan from in the league. That option is only available if you play in a cup competition. May well be wrong but I would say he wont be playing against us

My bad he can't play.

Trusting South London journos for you!!

I'm pretty sure I read that you can't play against the club you're on loan from in the league. That option is only available if you play in a cup competition. May well be wrong but I would say he wont be playing against us

There's no rule on it, I just think it's a case of clubs don't tend to let them bother.

The one that sticks in my mind was Plymouth who went down, loaning Marcel Seip, a centre half, to Blackpool who went up, they let him play against them and he only went and scored lol

There's no rule on it, I just think it's a case of clubs don't tend to let them bother.

The one that sticks in my mind was Plymouth who went down, loaning Marcel Seip, a centre half, to Blackpool who went up, they let him play against them and he only went and scored lol

And the way our ex players score for fun against us.

A waggy hattrick in 10 mins anyone?

And can anyone get me the odds lol lol

Id love it if he played against us -  we needn't bother marking him but we would need more ball boys on duty that week to pick em out the stands

:D Unless on his first day of training at Millwall, someone says "hey Waggy, try keeping your head down"

Waghorn will never ever score goals regularly. He cannot finish when he has time to think about it.

How can you say that when he already has done, in his first season he got 12 goals, that is pretty regular, 1 less than Fryatt that season, and 2 less than Nugent last season. 

I feel sorry for him, the way so many people have written him off based on a handful of appearances interrupted by many managerial and player changes and injuries. I would love to see him get a decent run in the side as when he has done he has shown his worth. Good luck at Millwall Waggy, hopefully you will come back a better player and not a racist thug.

Millwall fans booing Sordell after he made allegations he was racially abused at the Den.

He came on with another black player, Callum Harriott, who got booed the first time he got the ball, presumably because they thought it was Sordell.

I'm sure the irony will be lost on those knuckle draggers.

Millwall fans booing Sordell after he made allegations he was racially abused at the Den.

He came on with another black player, Callum Harriott, who got booed the first time he got the ball, presumably because they thought it was Sordell.

I'm sure the irony will be lost on those knuckle draggers.

They were singing 'he looks like a fish', and only booed to start.

Archived