Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Waghorn on loan

Why does someone have to come in just because one has gone out? It's not like Waghorn was actually playing much.

He was our fourth choice striker and we've been playing with three strikers in some games this season.

Millwall have got themselves a quality player we under rate.  When he started a run of games he was man of the match,getting assists and the odd goal.  When he was coming on cold for 5 mins and missing sitters fans were basing there opinions on that.  Well done to Millwall for seeing a quality player.  I think he hasn't had a run in the team due to a clause in the deal between us and Sunderland.  Its a shame because he's the only striker we have who can hold the ball up and probably one of very few players who can whip a corner in so much he's on the verge of scoring.

Millwall have got themselves a quality player we under rate.  When he started a run of games he was man of the match,getting assists and the odd goal.  When he was coming on cold for 5 mins and missing sitters fans were basing there opinions on that.  Well done to Millwall for seeing a quality player.  I think he hasn't had a run in the team due to a clause in the deal between us and Sunderland.  Its a shame because he's the only striker we have who can hold the ball up and probably one of very few players who can whip a corner in so much he's on the verge of scoring.

or he hasn't had a run in the team because he's been ferkin rubbish for about 3 years. conicidentally when he signed for us, after being rather good on loan. His 8 (that's eight) goals since signing for us have been a mediocre, some would say embarrassing, return for a striker that we paid upwards of 3 mill for.

or he hasn't had a run in the team because he's been ferkin rubbish for about 3 years. conicidentally when he signed for us, after being rather good on loan. His 8 (that's eight) goals since signing for us have been a mediocre, some would say embarrassing, return for a striker that we paid upwards of 3 mill for.

Firstly a player doesn't just go bad, he is still a good player just has had lack of chances which is why a loan is perfect for him and his confidence, i'd love himto sign an extension on his contract though i dont think he will and also a good striker isn't just evaluated on goals, he gives 100% every game he plays and benefits us in other areas and assisting his partner striker.

Firstly a player doesn't just go bad, he is still a good player just has had lack of chances which is why a loan is perfect for him and his confidence, i'd love himto sign an extension on his contract though i dont think he will and also a good striker isn't just evaluated on goals, he gives 100% every game he plays and benefits us in other areas and assisting his partner striker.

Totally agree

If he goes permanently he will be the next max gradel. Just my opinion

Two points:

Firstly, the whole Waghorn thing is strange. When he joined us on loan he could be brilliant. Strong, quick, and scored some good and very important goals. Do players with that much promise become poor so quickly? If so, why?

Secondly, I agree with the signing of Billy Sharp. He's a good, hardworking player with a good mentality I believe. I'd like him here.

Archived