Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Where's Wood

Someone had to make way for GTF. You can't argue that he's being treated unfairly.

Can't you? :dunno:

To me, he's looked like he can't really be bothered (I'm sure that's not the case, the old cliche of a player never goes out to not try, e.t.c), he is arguably our 3rd striker based on form atm - even if Nugent is playing badly according to some people, he seems to throw his toys out the pram very quickly (Penalties for example).

Ok you could argue he hasn't bee given his chance but when he comes on as a sub he hardly proves a point does he?

I think he deserves to be dropped really.

Can't you? :dunno:

To me, he's looked like he can't really be bothered (I'm sure that's not the case, the old cliche of a player never goes out to not try, e.t.c), he is arguably our 3rd striker based on form atm - even if Nugent is playing badly according to some people, he seems to throw his toys out the pram very quickly (Penalties for example).

Ok you could argue he hasn't bee given his chance but when he comes on as a sub he hardly proves a point does he?

I think he deserves to be dropped really.

Poor choice of words from me. That's what I meant. He hasn't been treated unfairly.

Why does it mean there has been a fall out just because he isn't in the squad?

Because this is FoxesTalk & everything is always a result of one Pearson misdemeanour or another.

At first I thought it was just a simple dropping as he's been far from his best for a long time, turns out he's injured and will be out for up to 10 days.

Where has the Wood gone that we signed!!.Could this be down to NP?. Seems that players either run through hoops for him or fail to get even anywhere close to expectations. Dont get it with Wood What is the problem. ?

Hasn't Chris Wood already played for quite a few clubs at his young age?

This is usually, though by no means always, the sign of a player who actually isn't that good and so not favoured, long term by various managers OR a player with, shall I say, a somewhat indifferent temperament?

I wonder whether this may be the case with Wood?

Yes, he's injured today, but he's not been first choice for some games now. I think he still looks mostly completely miserable (and out of sorts) when he plays.

I wouldn't be surprised if the player himself begins to demand first team football or a move elsewhere. Of course, I don't know this for a fact, but I wouldn't be at all surprised. He could easily become another Ben Marshall.

Hasn't Chris Wood already played for quite a few clubs at his young age?

This is usually, though by no means always, the sign of a player who actually isn't that good and so not favoured, long term by various managers OR a player with, shall I say, a somewhat indifferent temperament?

I wonder whether this may be the case with Wood?

Yes, he's injured today, but he's not been first choice for some games now. I think he still looks mostly completely miserable (and out of sorts) when he plays.

I wouldn't be surprised if the player himself begins to demand first team football or a move elsewhere. Of course, I don't know this for a fact, but I wouldn't be at all surprised. He could easily become another Ben Marshall.

He's had 1 club and a few loans before joining us, nothing unusual about that now days, had WBA been in the Championship he would of played for them

Raj the newsagent told me there'd been an almighty bust up about rainbow laces . 

Nail and head but more to it so I heard.

NP gave him the laces and he refused to use them.

He ran out the dressing room and pulled his thigh.

As he fell to the floor he stuck his d!ck in NP's daughter.

Then after he got up NP head butted him and ripped his knacker sack off with his bear hands.

Archived