Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Blackpool 2-2 City Post Match

Disappointing finale but it should be looked at as a point gained rather than two dropped, especially given they've already beaten Reading and Watford so far this season.

The Leicester City of February-May last season would have been turned over by a good couple last season.

Disappointing finale but it should be looked at as a point gained rather than two dropped, especially given they've already beaten Reading and Watford so far this season.

The Leicester City of February-May last season would have been turned over by a good couple last season.

The other side of the coin.

The Leicester side of January would have won 2-1.

Said i'd take a draw before the match, I still am fairly happy with a point, although disappointed to concede a last minute penalty when we were winning though.

Obviously I don't know what happened with the penalty, I wasn't there and to be quite honest I wasn't listening at that point, but surely could have avoided it!

The other side of the coin.

The Leicester side of January would have won 2-1.

Perhaps, but I'm not going to mourn the two extra points. We sounded poor in the first half and came away with something two of the favourites couldn't, a point.

Perhaps, but I'm not going to mourn the two extra points. We sounded poor in the first half and came away with something two of the favourites couldn't, a point.

I agree.

A point away at a team playing well is a good result in this league.

If we can beat Barnsley at home next week, and we'll be hot favourites to do so, then we'll have taken 10 from 12 this month.

Say what you like about the last minute equaliser today, that'd represent an excellent month.

The draw doesn't feel like a defeat to me, Blackpool were winning for most of the game so I have to say their fans should be more disappointed than we are. A point at a tough place like Bloomfield Road is a good result regardless of conceding the late goal, we should be relieved not to have lost the game considering the other chances Blackpool had in the first half.

Archived