Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Blackpool 2-2 City Post Match

Keep winning at home and picking points up on the road and we'll be there or thereabouts come May. Just a bit worried that our strikers don't seem to be able to score from open play. Only 2 in the league from 8 games, both from Vardy. I suppose if that stat changes we'll be even stronger.

If we can beat Barnsley at home next week, and we'll be hot favourites to do so, then we'll have taken 10 from 12 this month.

Say what you like about the last minute equaliser today, that'd represent an excellent month.

Looking at the games coming up we have a chance to put a few more points on the board. Got to win against Barnsley to turn this into a good point though. The point was a fair result today...

2 points thrown away

Punched away.

Very frustrating, would have been a big big win like that. If we had drawn one all after the Konch penalty most of us would have been happy.

Just typical of us to go take the lead in such a thrilling way only to balls it up at the end due to stupid decision making

I'd have taken a point before the game.

First half sounded poor again, only to rally after the break.

It sounds like Kasper had a rush of blood to the head, which is a bloody shame cos three points today would have been fantastic.

However, these things happen. That's football.

Overall.. Good point

Draw was about fair but I'd say if anyone deserved the win, it was us. Feels very much like a defeat. They had two shots on target all game from memory. Woeful defending for the first who I think their lad knew nothing about it.

Complete and utter stupidity from Kasper. He had made his mind up that he was coming the ball whilst Barry Ferguson was stealing his ten yards.

Lacklustre first half from us but we were the better team in the second half. Certainly thought ours was a penalty. But I was a fair way away so will save full judgement until later on. They were very dirty and direct and it took us a while to get on terms with that.

Drinkwater and Konch our two top boys today for me. King, Nuge, Dyer, De Laet and Morgan have all got much better games in them.

Still, we're winning at home so all in all I guess if you look at the bigger picture a point isn't a bad result, it just should probably have been more.

Archived