Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jed Wallace

Mentioned in another thread somewhere that I saw him on Saturday when they played Rochdale. He was quality, their man of the match IMO. He was their main attacking threat and Rochdale couldn't cope with him, scored a decent goal aswell.

All that being said, it was one game, apparently Portsmouth's best performance of the season so I'm not sure what he's usually like. Certainly looks a decent talent, though I'm not sure that he'll be ready for our level just yet.

Mentioned in another thread somewhere that I saw him on Saturday when they played Rochdale. He was quality, their man of the match IMO. He was their main attacking threat and Rochdale couldn't cope with him, scored a decent goal aswell.

All that being said, it was one game, apparently Portsmouth's best performance of the season so I'm not sure what he's usually like. Certainly looks a decent talent, though I'm not sure that he'll be ready for our level just yet.

Probably paper talk after him having a good game.  If not, then freshen up (for the punani)...

Looks great.... Until he plays 90 minutes for us. Typically everytime we sign a player from the lower leagues it seems to take them time to settle in! Jamie Vardy, Bakayogo, Lee Peliter (went backwards actually) & Futacs. 

And again another midfielder! striker Nigel!

Looks great.... Until he plays 90 minutes for us. Typically everytime we sign a player from the lower leagues it seems to take them time to settle in! Jamie Vardy, Bakayogo, Lee Peliter (went backwards actually) & Futacs. 

Players in not immediately getting to grips with a higher standard of football shocker!

It is natural and doesn't just affect us.

Any relation to Big Jock ?

Big Jock would deny it even if he Knew he was.

That's one of the best football league goals I've seen. He'll never come here. Or do that again, probably.

Yep, beware the youtube video.

His name sounds like he belongs on the X Factor rather than a football pitch, guarantee he's a Twitter poof.

Big Jock would deny it even if he Knew he was.

Yep, beware the youtube video.

His name sounds like he belongs on the X Factor rather than a football pitch, guarantee he's a Twitter poof.

i wonder if there's some poor bloke lumbered with the name Jed Ward ?  :D

Walsh, Elliott, Lennon, Savage, Guppy, and more recently though not to their level but still key players in our first team Hume, Fryatt, Dyer....

Archived