Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Newcastle prepare move for Liam Moore

Moore has got a good leap and he's strong, so I think he compensates for not being really tall.

He's about as tall as Wes if not a little bit shorter anyway, I'd guess he's probably bang on 6 ft.

Are you claiming we offered 4m for Keane?

No, I'm saying we couldn't get him even IF we offered that much. United wouldn't sell one of their top young prospects at CB for that cheap and we shouldn't be pushed into a sale either. Just drawing a comparison in their ability so should have a similar price tag.

Moore is pretty big for CB + he is only 20 so should fill out more too (not GTF style I hope). Besides his apparent lack of height never seems to show - rarely gets muscled off the ball.

No, I'm saying we couldn't get him even IF we offered that much. United wouldn't sell one of their top young prospects at CB for that cheap and we shouldn't be pushed into a sale either. Just drawing a comparison in their ability so should have a similar price tag.

Moore is pretty big for CB + he is only 20 so should fill out more too (not GTF style I hope). Besides his apparent lack of height never seems to show - rarely gets muscled off the ball.

He doesn't need to fill out anymore! Already a tank

I don't get why people would accept a bid for one of our emerging talents at January whilst we are in contention for promotion. We don't need the money that badly and the player is under contract for the next 2 seasons. It would have to be a massive bid that would allow us to improve the rest of the squad.

I will remember this post come the end of the season. Want to make a bet of £50, that we will be in the Premiership, and Newcastle in the Championship next season?

Ha ha!

Note to self - must make sure to use :ph34r:  to underline irony/sarcasm of posts. 

Archived