Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Newcastle prepare move for Liam Moore

Think comparing him to what's around he's worth about 2 mil. On potential he's probably worth about 3.5 to a premier league club. If Pearson had stuck with him last year and he'd played a good full season and impressed he'd be worth about 5. Think in January we may get offered around 3 and turn it down.

A lot of the values quoted are potential values for Moore, not current market value. Newcastle wouldn't pay more than they want to for the latter value.

I don't believe a word of it anyway; not a coincidence that these rumours come a day after Pardew's comments.

Pinch of salt.

£1.5mil sounds fair. If they offer double that we can't say no. He's not THAT good either. He's only just started to play regularly and comparing him to Stearman's and Mattock's selling prices, I don't see how anyone could claim he's worth more.

£1.5mil sounds fair. If they offer double that we can't say no. He's not THAT good either. He's only just started to play regularly and comparing him to Stearman's and Mattock's selling prices, I don't see how anyone could claim he's worth more.

When Zaha is going for ten times that, I think we have every right to want more.

it's sentimental value, shen, sentimental value. 

When Zaha is going for ten times that, I think we have every right to want more.

Firstly, it's Newcastle and not Man Utd that are interested. Secondly, Zaha is an attacking player, and attacking players have a tendency to cost more than defensive ones. Thirdly, Zaha, like it or not, is a far greater talent than Moore.

Think comparing him to what's around he's worth about 2 mil. On potential he's probably worth about 3.5 to a premier league club. If Pearson had stuck with him last year and he'd played a good full season and impressed he'd be worth about 5. Think in January we may get offered around 3 and turn it down.

If anyone remembers this story in January that is...

Archived