Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

So, if you wear any clothes by stone island, you will be beaten up? Is this just at football matches or in general?

I found coat I quite liked from there but does this mean I would get the crap beathen out of me, cos that's a bit of a negative

lol Russel Sprout, you don't happen to knock about with a Dwayne Pipe do you?

I didn't think that this thread could get any funnier/more surreal.... but it can!

Do you mean this guy?  lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOv1UMBPc2I&feature=youtu.be

http://www.nwl.co.uk/your-home/learn-about-water/Dwaine-Pipe.aspx

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

1300711799_baby-reaction-to-mom-blowing-

hobbitWTF.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived