Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

I've had the odd bit of argy and not proud of it as I'm a football fan who was in the wrong place wrong time twice.....however it's not just us bu majority of wanna be's at footy now run round town giving it the "where are they boll0cks" and you never ever see any action. Not putting all in this bracket but it happens allot......holding their arms out wide, bouncing the spot shouting COME on then lol tbh it's absolute crap....if your gonna have a row! have one. I was on the tube at finchley when we played palace at wembley, the tube doors stayed open and didn't move, a load of palace came down and had a pop, the guys that jumped off the train did the business without stone island, shouting, or qualifying for an 18 to 30 holiday.

I've had the odd bit of argy and not proud of it as I'm a football fan who was in the wrong place wrong time twice.....however it's not just us bu majority of wanna be's at footy now run round town giving it the "where are they boll0cks" and you never ever see any action. Not putting all in this bracket but it happens allot......holding their arms out wide, bouncing the spot shouting COME on then lol tbh it's absolute crap....if your gonna have a row! have one. I was on the tube at finchley when we played palace at wembley, the tube doors stayed open and didn't move, a load of palace came down and had a pop, the guys that jumped off the train did the business without stone island, shouting, or qualifying for an 18 to 30 holiday. That said I've always thought city have held their own anywhere

My initial thought was that the chap in black and yellow was wearing an AIK (Sweden) kit. Think I'm about bang on but can't make it out completely.

6831956210_161efd2435_b.jpg

Football Manager has turned me into some sort of kit recognising junior detective.

If it turns out you're wrong I'm gonna ave it large wiv ya.

I got turned away from the sports bar on broad street in Birmingham after we played Walsall once for wearing rockport boots. It was just me and the mrs and the pub was empty, I was hardly going to have a tear up because the rockport demons had possessed my body. I wasn't bouncing either, they had nice cushioned souls not springs.

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

317.gif

Archived