Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluesbrothers

Wood you believe that!

lol

Screen_Shot_2013_11_02_at_15_08_20.png

Let's examine these fine characters:

The Ginger kid on the left with the specs - I don't think I know anybody who couldn't take this character in a fight. Infants, young children, the elderly and the disabled - all acquaintances of mine and all far more physically imposing than this guy who is giving it large to four fully grown men. You have to admire his balls. Except of course, you can't, because they're yet to drop.

Child 2 in the maroon - Maroon is an interesting and controversial look. I used to have a school jumper that was maroon so the only logical conclusion is that this chap has decided to wear his school jumper to the game. Less vindictive than his mate from chess club to his right, he has gone with the "shocked face and point" to demonstrate his dismay that the completely regular act of a goal being celebrated is happening right in front of him. Controversial given the real anger in the eyes of his chum, this guy looks like he's outraged because he needs to be seen to be. If you're reading this mate, you don't need to be scared of your pal. Please refer to point 1.

Mouth open guy - Can only assume TBJS is giving him the big thumbs up from the row behind.

Middle-aged guy - Feel a bit sorry for him, he seems to be finding the whole thing quite funny. Move your season ticket mate.

Sky Sports Face - From what I can make out this guy might be the missing link. Unable to support the weight of his three chins, he has let his face hang to the point that I fear it may never go back to normal. Instead, a life of permanently looking like you've been told that your dog has been run over awaits. 

Archived