Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kebe - signed for Leeds

CRYSTAL Palace winger Jimmy Kebe is wanted by Leeds, Leicester and Brighton.

The South London Press has been told there are also other clubs that have expressed an interest in the Mali international, who only signed for the Eagles following promotion to the Premier League.

Leeds could be in pole position as Kebe worked with Brian McDermott at Reading.

Palace have made strengthening their winger options a priority. They were pursuing a loan for Wilfried Zaha until Manchester United boss David Moyes put the block on it. Blackpool's Tom Ince is another target this month.

Kebe was already down the pecking order with Jason Puncheon and Yannick Bolasie the preferred starters for Tony Pulis' side.

Kebe has only featured six times for the Eagles. His last game time came in the 1-0 win over West Ham United on December 3.

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=645&headline=Trio

Was just about to post this. Id have him in an instant, when this blokes on form hes unstoppable. Just because you don't need extra players in certain positions, doesn't mean you turn them down if theyre a class above.

But cant see it myself, lazy journalism I imagine..zzzzz

Even if he is interested in us, do we want him? He seem to struggle in Prem though I make this assumption based on even that Palace don't want him. We have to sign players with an one eye on whether if they can cut it in Prem. 

Even if he is interested in us, do we want him? He seem to struggle in Prem though I make this assumption based on even that Palace don't want him. We have to sign players with one eye whether if they can cut it in Prem. 

Are we getting a little too over confident.

Even if he is interested in us, do we want him? He seem to struggle in Prem though I make this assumption based on even that Palace don't want him. We have to sign players with one eye whether if they can cut it in Prem.

Sod good enough for the prem, worry about that shit when you get there... Especially if he's a loan player.

A fast winger is exactly what we need.

With Knockaert and Mahrez's imminent arrival another right sided player would imbalance the squad with the left wing. So don't think it's the best place to spend the money we have = not what we need regardless of his pace.

Archived