Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Riyad Mahrez - OFFICIAL

Nothing on him build-wise but maybe that's a blessing in his style of play.

Looks damn comfortable on the ball and 9 times out of 10 he seems to come away with it. Good vision and nice touches.

Can't wait to see how he fares in the Prem. 

Absolutely brilliant scouting and signing

What a talent.

Still learning the English way of play too.

Think he goes down a little to easily though. He showed this yesterday, the slightest nudge and down he went.

Certainly won't get away with that next season.

Stay on you feet son, you have the talent to scare defenders to death.

What a talent.

Still learning the English way of play too.

Think he goes down a little to easily though. He showed this yesterday, the slightest nudge and down he went.

Certainly won't get away with that next season.

Stay on you feet son, you have the talent to scare defenders to death.

I disagree entirely. He was clipped (accidentally) and completely lost his balance as he was running at pace with the ball. It was a penalty all day long and I honestly believe he'd have stayed on his feet if he possibly could have done

I disagree entirely. He was clipped (accidentally) and completely lost his balance as he was running at pace with the ball. It was a penalty all day long and I honestly believe he'd have stayed on his feet if he possibly could have done

Exactly, in the replays you see he gets tripped causing his leg to clip the other heel.

I actually thought yesterday was the 1st time I'd seen him make a meal of a few challenges.

He has impressed me with his ability to bouncy of defenders and keep going until yesterday's game.

Agreed. He wouldn't have dived there he would of probably scored!

Accidentally tripped but still a penalty without a card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh fvck off. Who you made you chief song person. That Zombie Nation song is probably the worst song ever created in the history of football. Sounds so gay.

Who appointed you to decide what's good and what's not?

The lad is class. We'll do well to hang on to him come January next year. Him and Drinkwater will make Premiership football look easy.

Why do people keep saying we'll struggle to keep him? He's on a three year contract? Where's he going to? Chelsea, Liverpool, United? Don't be silly. You have to remember we have a lot more power in the transfer market than a lot of other mid table premier league clubs. No reason why shouldn't aim to compete as a top six club.

Archived