Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Elex 2 is due in March next year.  Imo terrible timing since their target audience are still going to be neck deep in Elden Ring, but if you enjoy open world RPGs which are happy to brutalise your squishy meat puppet then this should be next on your list after that.  In the meantime there's still plenty of opportunity to play the first one before ER drops.  It's by the same people who made the Gothic games if that sways anyone.

7 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Diablo 2 Resurrected.

Just found a Zod. Still can't quite believe it.

Still loving this tbh. Never ever thought they'd nail the remake so well. If you take away the server issues it's perfection. There's even the slight oopsies around the attack speed breakpoints that seem to have given an unintentional, though very welcome, buff to melee characters. And changed the viability of some niche builds. 

So far I've got a bunch of chars 80+, a barb, assassin, Amazon and a 93 sorc. And still absolutely no idea what I'm going to run when the ladder actually starts. lol

And gz on the zod, one of the couple of hr's I've not found so far. Very useful. :D

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Still loving this tbh. Never ever thought they'd nail the remake so well. If you take away the server issues it's perfection. There's even the slight oopsies around the attack speed breakpoints that seem to have given an unintentional, though very welcome, buff to melee characters. And changed the viability of some niche builds. 

So far I've got a bunch of chars 80+, a barb, assassin, Amazon and a 93 sorc. And still absolutely no idea what I'm going to run when the ladder actually starts. lol

And gz on the zod, one of the couple of hr's I've not found so far. Very useful. :D

Good stuff!

I've only done the Necro so far,  low 80s and moving through Act V. Was lucky enough to nail a Vex earlier on so I could make Heart of the Oak too, lovely for all casters.

2 minutes ago, MustardTiger said:

What were you running? Pit?

Nope, completely out of the blue. About thirty paces out of Harrogath, bosspack of burning archers, used classic necro CE to clear them out, and womph, there it was.

I just stared at the screen for about ten seconds before thinking I should pick the fvcking thing up and S/E pronto just in case.

40 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Anyone played Watch Dogs Legion?

Wife got it for me last xmas. I've played about 5 hours on it and just can't get into it. The characters are awful and annoying, the driving mechanics are terrible.

Probably not helped by me wanting AC Valhalla instead, but a really poorly thought out game.

• Like 1

Hammering Horizon 5 at the minute. Looks absolutely stunning on Series X, and my TV is one of the early 4K's.

Didn't think Mexico would work as a setting, but now the season has changed and the changing weather has started to come in, it really is something else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoopy87 said:

Hammering Horizon 5 at the minute. Looks absolutely stunning on Series X, and my TV is one of the early 4K's.

Didn't think Mexico would work as a setting, but now the season has changed and the changing weather has started to come in, it really is something else.

I've never played a Forza Horizon game before. I'd watched an IGN review and they gave it a straight 10.0, so when I saw it on Games Pass I thought I'd give it a try. 

I used to play a lot of racing games, but haven't really picked one up properly in over a decade. They usually require too much attention and aren't that easy to just dip into. 

Surprisingly really, really enjoying it. The graphics are sublime on Series X in 4k. Frame rate never dips below 60 which is very impressive. It feels great to play and there's a surprising amount of stuff to do other than just driving in circles really fast. Feels like I've barely dented the content. And the soundtrack is banging. 

I love how many cars there are to choose from - they're all modeled immaculately -  and I haven't really even touched the customization and tuning yet.

Well done Turn 10. Nice change to see a AAA developer actually caring about their game and not releasing half-arsed, broken, buggy shit in the name of profit. They're getting the accolades they deserve... And the commercial performance.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

Really tempted by the Crysis trilogy remastered, only thing is if I get the ps4 version there is no free ps5 upgrade and I've still not got hold of a ps5, difference is locked at 30fps ps4 and 60fps ps5 so think I have to hold off. Currently 29.99 on ps4 though and can't see it being much cheaper than that for a long while. Decisions decisions. 

On 20/11/2021 at 11:16, Legend_in_blue said:

112 hours or so into Valhalla now.  Just Jotunheim to finish (which is a pain to traverse, preferred Asgard), then back to Norway, clear Hampshire and then clear remaining trophies.

Yea Jotunheim is a pain. Ive just been given Far Cry 6 for my birthday yesterday so i am starting to play that. I got bored of Persona 5 Strikers. I think a break from Persona is needed. Ill go back to it once ive done FC6.