Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Sanson & Veretout seem very similar both French Under 21 internationals. 

I'd love us to add some more French talent. 

This. 

People underestimate the young talent in France at the minute. We should sign a few up before it's too late

I hope one day we have a crack at signing Paul-Georges Ntep, this kid is crazy, in a good way obv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS_vpkg3KX4

A lot of you might have an opinion on him after watching this, but imagine having someone like him in your team, I'd love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnWUUl-JvQk

This. 

People underestimate the young talent in France at the minute. We should sign a few up before it's too late

I hope one day we have a crack at signing Paul-Georges Ntep, this kid is crazy, in a good way obv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS_vpkg3KX4

A lot of you might have an opinion on him after watching this, but imagine having someone like him in your team, I'd love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnWUUl-JvQk

Sign him up Nige

Not just for kingfox only:

Paul Baysse (CB) - AS Saint-Etienne

Bruno Ecuélé Manga (CB) - FC Lorient

Bakary Koné (CB) - Olympique Lyonnais

Mouhamadou Dabo (RB/LB) - Olympique Lyonnais

Jérémy Morel (LB) - Olympique Marseille

Really surprised no club seems to have come in for Kampl, looks a quality player whenever I've seen him.

If they get knocked out the Champions league over the next week, I would not be surprised if some Clubs come in for him and Soriano before the window closes.  Everton were sniffing at Soriano recently.

Really surprised no club seems to have come in for Kampl, looks a quality player whenever I've seen him.

They probably hear the name and assume it's the ex-Arsenal, Everton and Forest striker and steer clear. We should snap him up on loan again, at least.

With possible incomings in defence I think it all depends on, if Nigel thinks Rod Fanni is more than capable of playing centre back if needed, and he now sees Schlupp as a winger. If those are the cases we won't sign another centre back, but we could sign another left-back.

With possible incomings in midfield I think it all depends on, if Pearson can get Cambiasso if not move on quickly, and the possibility of Hammond potentially still leaving for Reading. If that's the case two central midfielders are needed, if it isn't then one will be enough.

It's evident that Pearson wants another striker, as someone said on another thread do we really need Deeney now that Wood wants to stay. We have three players who can hold the ball up & win flick ons in Ulloa, Nugent & Wood. While burning pace we only really have Vardy, and quite frankly we could do with someone similar.

RB/CB - Rod Fanni

LB(Loan) - Reece James, Zeki Fryers, Emilio Insua or Paolo De Ceglie 

CM - Esteban Cambiasso (Bradley Johnson or Jordan Veretout)

ST - Islam Slimani or Wissam Ben Yedder

Man City have said Scott Sinclair is surplus to requirements. Wonder what his wages would be like. Surely he could be a realistic target for us?

He's got deadline day deal written all over him, would like it to be to us.

Sanson et Veretout the future of French midfield

Got quite a few, think right now Kondogbia & Pogba are the two progressing the quickest. Sanson, Veretout, Rabiot & Thauvin will probably be next in line. 

Got quite a few, think right now Kondogbia & Pogba are the two progressing the quickest. Sanson, Veretout, Rabiot & Thauvin will probably be next in line. 

Yes this is right. Also Tiemoué Bakayoko just moves to Monaco, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Giannelli Imbula, Valentin Eysseric, Corentin Tolisso all bright futur 

Leicester City scouts saw Reading's 1-0 win over Ipswich and Bolton's 2-2 draw with Nottingham Forest on Saturday.

Foxes' head of technical scouting Rob Mackenzie was at the Madejski Stadium as the Royals, who have been chasing City's Dean Hammond, beat Mick McCarthy's side with a goal from Jake Taylor.
Mackenzie told Sky Sports this week that Leicester's scouting department often target players in the final year of their contracts - of which there were a few on show for both sides on Saturday.
Reading defenders Chris Gunter, Alex Pearce and Shaun Cummings are all out of contract next summer while Australian duo Adam Federici and Ryan Edwards also currently fall into that bracket.
Ipswich Town right-back Elliott Hewitt, 20, is another player whose current deal runs out in June 2015, but he came off at half-time with a slight groin strain.
Leicester were also represented at Saturday's Championship match at the Macron Stadium where two goals from new signing Britt Assombalonga ensured Nottingham Forest took a point.

- See more at: http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Leicester-City/Leicester-scouts-eye-Championship-players/X1Y41Z1791873?#sthash.hvXvNTB2.dpuf

Archived