Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

There's a danger he will forever be damaged goods following this stint in his career. 

There are plenty of former United 'squad players' that have never really made an impression once they've left. For every exception such as Phil Neville or Tim Howard, there is also a lot of dross that has left United such as Darren Gibson, John O'Shea, Wes Brown, Kieran Richardson, Park Ji Sung to name but a few. 

Does he have a thick enough skin to recover from this? Only time will tell, but I can't see our fans (or many others to be honest) giving him enough benefit of doubt and time for him to rediscover what he once had.

All of those are decent premiership players and would be good additions to our squad. Are we setting our sights too high?

Well a few signings i mentioned have been already picked up Pocognoli, etc Why didt we go for Balottelli.....16m is nothing when we spent around 8m on Ulloa, or if we do have money.....lets put in a cheeky loan big for Radamel Falcao, or get players like Micah Richards, or with Pearsons eye for young french boys why not take a punt on some slightly more known players.....Geoffrey Kondogbia, Anthony, Martial, Lucas Digne

whaaa.gif

Well its been reported the LVG has told Danny Welbeck he can leave, im guessing its going to be in the £10-£18m range [going on what the values of Borini, Balotelli, SHane Long etc. Surely worth a go, england international, good first touch, can scare, good pace. Could link up nicely with Ulloa being the big strong target man, welbeck playing off him. Yeah the wages would be big, but im sure he knows he might have to take a wage cut, could be our marquee signing.Pearson knows how to handle, get the best of out of players, and we have a knack of gtting youngsters from utd and turning them into decent players. I think 16m and what 40-50k a week would be pretty good business

Well its been reported the LVG has told Danny Welbeck he can leave, im guessing its going to be in the £10-£18m range [going on what the values of Borini, Balotelli, SHane Long etc. Surely worth a go, england international, good first touch, can scare, good pace. Could link up nicely with Ulloa being the big strong target man, welbeck playing off him. Yeah the wages would be big, but im sure he knows he might have to take a wage cut, could be our marquee signing.Pearson knows how to handle, get the best of out of players, and we have a knack of gtting youngsters from utd and turning them into decent players. I think 16m and what 40-50k a week would be pretty good business

There is no chance of us getting him.  I'm sure the least he wants is European football of come sorts and, at a guess he is, he is probably already on 50k a week at least.

Well a few signings i mentioned have been already picked up Pocognoli, etc Why didt we go for Balottelli.....16m is nothing when we spent around 8m on Ulloa, or if we do have money.....lets put in a cheeky loan big for Radamel Falcao

you mongoes and this "cheeky" shit. the club is a professional outfit, why the **** would they do this? use your ****ing loaf.

Calm down Out Foxed, you might burst a blood vessel lol. Hey if theres a few special managers that can sort a player out, one is Nigel Pearson....if we had someone of Batotellis ilk, it would tell the premiership we mean business, if reports are true that hes taken a 60k hit on wages to join Liverpool then what say 100k+ could be paid for by the owners....if they thought itll help the club

Well a few signings i mentioned have been already picked up Pocognoli, etc Why didt we go for Balottelli.....16m is nothing when we spent around 8m on Ulloa, or if we do have money.....lets put in a cheeky loan big for Radamel Falcao, or get players like Micah Richards, or with Pearsons eye for young french boys why not take a punt on some slightly more known players.....Geoffrey Kondogbia, Anthony, Martial, Lucas Digne

What have you been smoking? Even if we were a top 4 club I wouldn't want Balottelli any where near our team. He's a liability. I read somewhere that he got into trouble for throwing darts at youth team players when he was at Man City! Undoubtedly a world class talent when he wants to be, the rest of the time he is a vile human being and a useless team player.

This maybe pie in the sky, but if Man Utd bring in Di Maria, Van Gaal says that he's worried about Adnan Januzaj's development. Would a cheeky loan bid be out of the question? Plays on the wing and is a great attacking midfielder. I'd say at a guess we could afford his wages.

I'd take him here all day long although I think he can probably do better.

If Zaha, Cleverley and Welbeck are available for loan, then we can't have all three - in fact, we could only have one. Premier League rules mean you can have a maximum of 2 loans from English clubs, and you can't have more than 1 from the same club. If we wanted more than one, we would have to buy some of them permanently.

Oh no I've just seen someone suggest Falcao, Balotelli, Kondogbia & Digne and they were actually being serious.

It will happen if TBJS can sh4g the pope we can sign them four with ease.

You just need to have a little faith lol lol lol

• 21:34

Stoke City are expected to ship out several members of their first-team squad ahead of the transfer deadline, with the likes of Dionatan Teixeira, Andy Wilkinson, Ryan Shotton, Wilson Palacios and Brek Shea all reportedly set for the exit door. However, when quizzed on reported interest in Palacios and Shotton - from Aston Villa and Derby respectively - Mark Hughes insisted at his press conference earlier that he was not aware of any enquiries.

On sky transfer centre

• 21:34
    Stoke City are expected to ship out several members of their first-team squad ahead of the transfer deadline, with the likes of Dionatan Teixeira, Andy Wilkinson, Ryan Shotton, Wilson Palacios and Brek Shea all reportedly set for the exit door. However, when quizzed on reported interest in Palacios and Shotton - from Aston Villa and Derby respectively - Mark Hughes insisted at his press conference earlier that he was not aware of any enquiries.

On sky transfer centre

I would take Palacios.

Archived