Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Selçuk İnan

To be fair a decent set piece taker is something we need.

We also need 1 oe 2 players are can attack and defend a set piece too. The amount of abysmal free headers the likes of Morgan, Moore and Wasyl have wasted this season is not good enough.

We also need 1 oe 2 players are can attack and defend a set piece too. The amount of abysmal free headers the likes of Morgan, Moore and Wasyl have wasted this season is not good enough.

Somebody as tall and as agile as Martin Skrtel.

Not hard to find when it's splashed all over the newsnow page........called copy and paste you know... :dry:

I simply used a different translator to google in case it made more sense / offered a different slant on a poor translation..... I wasn't trying to impress with my copy and paste skills.

What a bizarre thing to have a pop at someone for..... 

:rolleyes: 

Ha I forgot I had that as I have sigs turned off.

It would be polite to remove such a long sig or reduce it's length. It's annoying.

I don't understand why an International player, playing for a relative successful European outfit that has fanatical fans, would swap that for the chance to play for a newly promoted Premier side who are likely to be a mid table side at best. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see it happening.

article-1117542-004EE39100000258-399_306

He's on a damn sight more at Galatasary than any of our players will be offered in the Prem. It says he earns £2mil a year - that equates to £40000 a week. I can't see us offering him £65000 a week as papers suggest.

He's on a damn site more at Galatasary than any of our players will be offered in the Prem. It says he earns £2mil a year - that equates to £40000 a week. I can't see us offering him £65000 a week as papers suggest.

And he has 2 years on his conract. Not happening

Archived