Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Selçuk İnan

But only if he can start an all encompassing DM thread to summarise the already established issues.

lol that's what I thought when I heard the crowd roar on the video!

Err yes, sorry Babs! - I blame the length of Davie's signature dominating the landscape  :ph34r:

Ha I forgot I had that as I have sigs turned off.

If he is brought in then he'd be the ideal replacement for the captains armband should Wes not play regularly (im not saying wes won't play or is too quiet but others have suggested it), absolute leader this turkish bloke

Controversial.

I don't believe this wage cap idea, personally, the value of the modern player isn't just his transfer fee, it's the signing on fee, agents fees, wages and all the rest. It'll come down to the value of the player to the team, if this player can contribute more on £60k a week at £2.5m than a different player costing £5m at £30k a week I think we'd go for it.

Great free-kick taker, cannon of a shot, can pass excellently and also defend. Cult hero at Galatasaray and hardly likely to leave. :P

Nice try, though. Would complement the middle nicely.

But still out of our league... or isn't he?

Central midfielder.

Thanks. Would be great to add one that's even better than we presently have. No idea if this is 'it' !

Another budget translation:

In Galatasaray's technical director with Roberto Mancini in Selcuk Inan, living in a Leicester City wanted. Premier League returned to British team, the yellow-kırmızılı footballer 2.5 million pounds per year (week 65 thousand pounds) reportedly has offered. Leicester's Thai boss Srivaddhanaprabha Vichai's Premier League in a tutunacak wants staff to set up and Selcuk's plans include a major area to be that as it is. Championship in 3 weeks to go before are likely to Premier League Leicester City, guaranteeing that i n in the Selcuk, a first quote that in the month of February, the national player's goal, the Premier League, as long as it has been expressed that it has been in. 2016) City's contract or up to the Selcuk, transfer to u Galatasaray have to deal with. 

:P PS Good find Davie!

Not hard to find when it's splashed all over the newsnow page........called copy and paste you know... :dry:

I don't understand why an International player, playing for a relative successful European outfit that has fanatical fans, would swap that for the chance to play for a newly promoted Premier side who are likely to be a mid table side at best. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see it happening.

I don't understand why an International player, playing for a relative successful European outfit that has fanatical fans, would swap that for the chance to play for a newly promoted Premier side who are likely to be a mid table side at best. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see it happening.

Playing in a much better league.

Because playing in the top tier of English football is the ambition of lots of players.

Has he been first choice for Gala this season under Mancini? If he's not been getting in as much then this would be a bit more plausible, he's the right age to perhaps be looking at another challenge in a different country. He sounds like he's got Drinkwater/Scholes personality. He'll fit in here then.

Playing in a much better league.

The Turkish league has flattered to deceive as of late and apart from the top four clubs, the rest of the league's pretty pants.

You look beyond Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe, Besiktas and maybe Trabzonspor and the drop in quality is evident.

The Turkish league has flattered to deceive as of late and apart from the top four clubs, the rest of the league's pretty pants.

You look beyond Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe, Besiktas and maybe Trabzonspor and the drop in quality is evident.

Think he means the Prem is better.

Archived