Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Nigel Pearson Q & A On The Moan In Tonight

If nobody minds.... I may use some of the questions posted on here to put forward to Nigel later. Ta!

What is the longest you've had a player scouted for then; A) signed, B) not signed?

What is the most ridiculous player you've been reported to have been interested in?

What was going through your mind when you were jumping around with the fans on Saturday?

If you could emulate one manager in your career, who would it be?

If you could choose to be the tea lady, chef, kitman or groundsman at a football club, what would you be and why?

Mr Pearson would you consider bringing in Muzzy Izzet and Steve Walsh as coaches to train the first team?, their invaluable experience of playing at the highest level as well as being City legends shouldn't be overlooked imo.

Fvck me. Shall we replace Nigel with Shearer as well?

After the disappointment of the way last season ended (the poor run of form and the Watford defeat) did you ever re-consider your position at the club?

Or more lighthearted..... Will you be coming to Soar Point for a Beer and Burger after the game? I'll pay! :thumbup:

It was only a few weeks ago we all laughed at Forest and their Pearce love in wasn't it?

lol

Spot on..

I really think that tonight's phone in could be a little disappointing. If people are calling/listening expecting Nige to give much away, I think they'll be sorely mistaken. Pearson plays his cards very close to his chest and I'll be surprised if he gives much away tonight.

Dreading this. You just know that it will be idiots phoning up in tears saying how much they love him and how he's changed there lives

There will be post-phone-in fights because the vast majority either won't get through or be totally angry that their question has already been asked live and on air. :D

Since I've never actually been on the phone lines, and I've not spoken to Nigel before- I'm going to try and ask him something along the lines of;

'Youve spoken about getting a mix of talent and attitude. With the relative step up in class that the Premier League will incur- how do you rate the chances of the out of contract lads? You've said about keeping the squad together, but what are the ways you assess them regarding staying on?'

If you look at Huddersfield away, it looked like he put out a side playing for contracts to me. So if I can't get on, can someone ask something along those lines?

I'm trying to find out what Terry Robinson's role has been this season as certain fans on Twitter and Facebook are very reluctant to give Pearson his due credit and are giving it to Robinson despite not knowing what he's actually done, if anything, to contribute to our success on or off the pitch.

Basically those are the morons who wanted him sacked. They just can't bear to give him credit and are still vying for him to fail

Basically those are the morons who wanted him sacked. They just can't bear to give him credit and are still vying for him to fail

Yeah, I saw Ultra's tweet but there were others.

I would still like to know what Robinson has done simply because we don't know, and we don't know if we should give him any credit at all apart from for not interfering with Pearson's job.

Little bit different...

Steve Bruce has been amazing but also how much credit should be given to you for Hull's success in the Prem? Was this something you worked on during your time there and if so, are Hull a good example of where Leicester could be next year?

I'm also in favour of any questions about the U21s. They've been brilliant this year, what's next for them?

Will people actually be able to phone in? Ian said on twitter that you could tweet your questions in and they would be put to him, but I'm not sure if that's as well as supporters talking directly to Nigel.

You can call and put your question to Nigel.....or you can email, text or tweet and we'll put the questions to Nigel. 

Archived