Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Leonardo Ulloa (Brighton) - Bid accepted

How is it irrelevant? It's not whatsoever.

Well if they stay in the Championship then surely they'd take the money. If they do win the Play Offs then they won't need £££ so will be very likely to keep him or put the price up even more. 

I wouldn't take a chance on him, even for £2,000,000.

But unless we pay 25 - 30 million on a proven goal scorer at this level, aren't we taking a chance on who ever we buy. I'm not saying it should be Ulloa, just that for 5 million they aren't likely to be proven at Prem level.

I doubt this to be true, he's a good striker for the championship, but I don't think he's good enough to be in our squad this season let alone next.. Reminds me a bit of Gally, no pace, exceptionally skillful albeit not consistent.

i thhink we will get a striker who is a proven scorer but in a french league, its probably more important to get someone who will fit into our propsed formation for the Prem and work well with the players we have

I wouldn't straight swap Wood for him let alone pay an extra 3m haha

I agree. I really hope this isn't the standard of player we are looking at to lead the line in the premiership next season, or we are going to be in deep, deep shite.  :(

I wouldn't take a chance on him, even for £2,000,000.

i agree 6.5 is bloody to much for him if defoe didnt leave spurs he would have been a good catch or darren bent proven prem forward b4 i get shot down i know he had a crap season at fulham

See enough of Brighton to say that definitively do you? Chris Wood has barely played any football this season and by all accounts Ulloa is one of Brighton's most valuable players.

As I've said in previous threads my cousins are Brighton fans so I've seen him play - including the games against Leicester - a good 8-10 times. That's not many games, obviously not as many as the Brighton fans but a handful of game nonetheless.

Chris Wood has barely played. Yes, but I did say on form Chris Wood,a s he was when we first signed him.

As I've said in previous threads my cousins are Brighton fans so I've seen him play - including the games against Leicester - a good 8-10 times. That's not many games, obviously not as many as the Brighton fans but a handful of game nonetheless.

Chris Wood has barely played. Yes, but I did say on form Chris Wood,a s he was when we first signed him.[/quote yes i spoke to a friend about him he just said keep yr hands off him rates him as he is a brighton fan]

I've never understood why some people talk as if there are some signings which aren't risks. Every single signing is a gamble.

Especially with Pearson's inability to cope with big names/ flair players/ good player/ players with talent/ Neil Danns.

Well he played like a complete bag of spanners tonight!

Don't think any striker would have had much joy playing for Brighton tonight, the lack of support/service to him was painful to watch at times.

He did sod all against the mighty cb pairing of Danny Collins and lee Peltier. ..apart from heading the winner after Collins seemed to forget he was there, but generally he wasn't up to much.

But he still scored that winner.

Strikers instinct perhaps?

Look at dzèko. Rubbish for man city last night yet scored twice to all but hnd them the title

I was going to mention this.

How on earth do you pronounce that?

I've heard "Yewjoearghhhhhhh"

well it seems after 2 years kernokyaert has accepted his name is nockart so if we sign him he will have to become ull-low-a pretty soon. 

I was going to mention this.

How on earth do you pronounce that?

I've heard "Yewjoearghhhhhhh"

U-Joe-Ah

As for Wood , we've had him on loan before - great player BUT I don't think would suit our style long term anyways (Honest)

Archived