Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Leonardo Ulloa (Brighton) - Bid accepted

This has come from the Daily Mail, not Sky Sports so it's all paper talk.

Like a few have said, good player, somebody in the mould that we need; however £6.5 million, no thanks.

It's irrelevant even considering this because we don't know what league Brighton will be in next season.

Because teams that have gone up have never sold players?  :rolleyes:

Valuation might change depending on how the play-offs go, but it's not irrelevant considering this.

Tidy player, but we're talking just under what we paid for Akinbiyi, and with no prem experience he just isn't worth that.

Newspaper logic

Leicester in Premier League + rich Thai owners + Premier League cash = link every player for ridiculous fees

This stinks of agent involvment... wants his client in the top division as that's where the big money is..

Throw a price and a name out there to see if anyone comes knocking....

They're kidding themselves if they think they can get more than £6.5 million for him. He'll be 28 in the summer and whilst he's got a very good championship goal-scoring record, its not good enough to warrant that kind of money at his age. I think he's a very good player and wouldn't mind seeing him this year but at that price; Nige won't go for him.

Can't see Pearson paying that for a Championship player if I am honest. I may be wrong but for someone with no Premiership experience its alot of money. Pearson has already said he only wants to add a few players to his side and wants players with Premiership experience

How many names and rumours shell we read all the summer?

Journalists are working with agents, so all the romuors are comming from an interests of them, not from something real

Here's their take on it: 

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?300744-Leicester-after-%A36-5m-Leo-Ulloa

Some would snap our hands off. Some would take 6.5m plus Wood. And some want to keep him in case they win the play offs.

I think it'd depend on the latter. If they win the play offs, Brighton would have no reason to sell. He's one of best strikers in the division at the moment (excluding :nuge: and  :vardy:  of course  ;) ), and he would add some competition, but I'd rather some premier league experience. That being said all the good ones are taken by decent clubs!

Archived