Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Leonardo Ulloa (Brighton) - Bid accepted

Bear in mind Pearson said his transfer targets are people we haven't heard of.

I doubt every single transfer target will be unknown.

There's bound to be some signings made which are known by majority of fans.

Bear in mind Pearson said his transfer targets are people we haven't heard of.

Everybody has misconstrued this. He said that a lot of his targets will be players that the vast majority haven't heard of so the reality is that we could end up signing 4 or 5 players that are well known to most. One thing bear in mind is that because there are so many of us on here, we've probably been through dozens of players that aren't considered as well known to most but now we as a collective know a lot more about them.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?300744-Leicester-after-%A36-5m-Leo-Ulloa

The guy on that forum who has put £5mil + Wood = deal. Yeah, good banter mate!

Been pondering in this one since I saw it a and I just don't think he's mobile enough for our style of play but we'd certainly create chances for him. It's a tough to call so really it falls on the price and for £6.5mil I think we could do better.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?300744-Leicester-after-%A36-5m-Leo-Ulloa

The guy on that forum who has put £5mil + Wood = deal. Yeah, good banter mate!

Been pondering in this one since I saw it a and I just don't think he's mobile enough for our style of play but we'd certainly create chances for him. It's a tough to call so really it falls on the price and for £6.5mil I think we could do better.

personally think 3m + wood would be a good deal for all parties

Why?

Chris Wood is much younger and has just as good a record in the Championship when he's started regularly.

I'm sorry I don't see that at all. On form Chris Wood > On form Leo Ulloa.

If we value Wood somewhere in the regions of £1-2mil - due to ability youth, potential, international exp etc - and price Ulloa at your suggested £3mil you essentially saying Ulloa is worth 4-5 times what Chris Wood is worth. That's not right at all.

Why?

Chris Wood is much younger and has just as good a record in the Championship when he's started regularly.

This. Chris Wood easily has the potential to eclipse Ulloa.

Not at that price thanks...

at 6.5m id expect at least someone with a little prem experience

I can see a striker with a point to prove coming in on loan.. similar to a lukaku loan at wba and Everton. . Obviously not quite as good a player tho

HOW DO I PUT THIS?

NP " I doubt anyone will have heard of any of our targets"

BOLLOX

In Nige I Trust

Agent shite again

Also Nige to pay 6.5m for someone no better than we have.

YOUR HAVING A LAFF

He would suit the lone forward in a 4-2-3-1 down to the ground and Nige has shown that he sees us playing that formation in some games next year. Can't see us paying 6.5million for him, maybe one bid of 4 million but that's about it

On form Chris Wood > On form Leo Ulloa.

See enough of Brighton to say that definitively do you? Chris Wood has barely played any football this season and by all accounts Ulloa is one of Brighton's most valuable players.

Would be gutted to lose him , as most of you say £6.5m is a gamble , but he has nowhere near filled his potential yet but has got better as the seasons gone on.

Would be tough trying to find a replacement player of his calibre for that amount of money.

Would be gutted to lose him , as most of you say £6.5m is a gamble , but he has nowhere near filled his potential yet but has got better as the seasons gone on.

Would be tough trying to find a replacement player of his calibre for that amount of money.

Nice attempt at trying to sell him to us. :D Still not convinced.

How much do you lot rate him? I said on here, you might have quoted me actually, after the 1-4 defeat that I was very impressed with him.

He seems to have a lot of attributes really to make a top striker. Someone referred to 'tap ins' above, but for me he was dominant in the air, held the ball up very well and scored a couple of good goals.

How much do you lot rate him? I said on here, you might have quoted me actually, after the 1-4 defeat that I was very impressed with him.

He seems to have a lot of attributes really to make a top striker. Someone referred to 'tap ins' above, but for me he was dominant in the air, held the ball up very well and scored a couple of good goals.

Became a cult hero straight away pretty much. 

He's fantastic but to be honest I'd like to see him play alongside another striker more often , I mentioned before after his injury it took him a while to get back into full flow but he has started to show his worth again.

Personally I want to keep him!! we're short on strikers as it is!

Became a cult hero straight away pretty much. 

He's fantastic but to be honest I'd like to see him play alongside another striker more often , I mentioned before after his injury it took him a while to get back into full flow but he has started to show his worth again.

Personally I want to keep him!! we're short on strikers as it is!

Is it still 10% or have the numbers gone up?

Archived