Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Leonardo Ulloa (Brighton) - Bid accepted

I'm like Stevosevic (couple of pages back) and have absolutely no opinion on Ulloa or, in all probability, any other potential signings. On the other hand, I do have a child-like faith in Pearson and Walsh to sort it out and, in large part, to make the right decisions.

The one thing that I do know is that things have changed. Back in the day, when MON brought us up, he signed Lennon, Izzet and Claridge for sod-all, and laid the foundations for the following four years. But he was hamstrung after that because the club had no money to spend on the next generation of players.

We now need to sign players who can hit the ground running, and who will not take more than a couple of matches to fit into the team and the structure. That may mean signing cast-off but maybe expensive young players from other Premier League clubs (Sturridge cost Liverpool £12 million - we can now afford that kind of money) or quality players from other European leagues.

My personal opinion, for what it is worth, is that Pearson, Walsh, Robinson and the rest of the team are looking at the next level - and they are going to pull a few surprises over the next month or so.

Thought he was piss poor in the play offs , didn't battle and whinged like a bitch.

Yes but  on this board you can't make up your own mind on what you seen of him, and post an opinion. Remember, the  scouts have been watching him for months, years, probably decades. Dear me this post could get you shot at dawn. (Or worse).... lol

3 million thats his worth

They signed him for 2.7 million and he's done well since being at Brighton, they aren't gonna want just a 300k profit...

But like i said i'd only go as high as 4, that gives them a 1.3 million profit which i think is more than good.. They are being silly if they think they can get 6 mil for him, no one is gonna pay that.....

They signed him for 2.7 million and he's done well since being at Brighton, they aren't gonna want just a 300k profit...

But like i said i'd only go as high as 4, that gives them a 1.3 million profit which i think is more than good.. They are being silly if they think they can get 6 mil for him, no one is gonna pay that.....

You ever thought they know no one will pay 6mill plus but they just want to keep him.

According to the Express we are willing to bid up to £7m for him.

Crazy money but you have to trust NP that he is worth it.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

7:43

The Daily Express claims that Swansea have put a £25million price tag on Ivorian striker Wilfried Bony. Meanwhile, Leicester are said to be plotting a £7million raid for Brighton striker Leonardo Ulloa as they ready themselves for a return to the top flight.

The Daily Express claims that Swansea have put a £25million price tag on Ivorian striker Wilfried Bony. Meanwhile, Leicester are said to be plotting a £7million raid for Brighton striker Leonardo Ulloa as they ready themselves for a return to the top flight.

I wouldn't personally pay that, but I'm not a football manager!

The Daily Express claims that Swansea have put a £25million price tag on Ivorian striker Wilfried Bony. Meanwhile, Leicester are said to be plotting a £7million raid for Brighton striker Leonardo Ulloa as they ready themselves for a return to the top flight.

Silly money for an average Championship striker :/ Would rather spend that money on McCormack if we are looking at strikers in that league

Not sure that's gunna be true

Archived