Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

That's 20th place confirmed just two teams left for relegation now.

Burnley and Swansea imo.

Wow, nothing like jumping to conclusions early. Not sure why you think we're any better than any of the teams that will be around us. No wonder other fans think we come over as arrogant.

Such a laughable appointment  lol  If they tried harder they'd could have got either a Tim Sherwood or maybe even a Neil Lennon.. but who do they go for...  lol

They were in negotiations with sherwood. He was really unhappy with the terms offered to his team. Thought they were being really tight and so pulled out.

On the flip side - I'm pretty sure I remember everyone saying Stoke were doomed for relegation when they appointed Mark Hughes.

They finished 9th.

Mark Hughes had some credentials this guy Irvine has relegated both Sheffield Wednesday and PNE from the championship he is abysmal.

Mark Hughes had some credentials this guy Irvine has relegated both Sheffield Wednesday and PNE from the championship he is abysmal.

And was still written off. By myself included.

I agree looking back but they aren't a certainty to be relegated, although I do think we're going to come above West Brom now. I thought we would anyway but I'm pretty confident now.

West Brom have been dealt a nasty hand, much like Norwich had - Liverpool, Utd, Newcastle, Chelsea & Arsenal are their final games.

Alan Irvine will be long gone by then I think but hope he has fun if he isn't!

Have also noticed that around before our 8-game run-in, Burnley have (in order) Liverpool, Man City, Southampton, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton before playing us. Then their games get okay like ours.

Lescott most probably moving to Hull?

Good signing for them if that happens.

I was speaking to my Hull-supporting mate and he can't understand why Lescott would choose WBA over Hull, given Hull are in Europe. But I think Lescott probably still lives around Birmingham and now he's coming to the back end of his career the move to WBA could be most sensible. 

I was speaking to my Hull-supporting mate and he can't understand why Lescott would choose WBA over Hull, given Hull are in Europe. But I think Lescott probably still lives around Birmingham and now he's coming to the back end of his career the move to WBA could be most sensible. 

He's worked with Alan Irvine before.

Tough first three games for us, Southampton at home then City and Spurs away, I would take 6 points now, anything over that would be a miracle. 

Happy for Lambert, first game for us is against the club he has left on such good terms. :D

Archived