Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

lol I like the summary at the top where it says

Sami Hyppia managed Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League

Hyypia also has management experience in Bundesliga

Really?!? I thought maybe he managed Leverkusen in the Champions League, whilst they had a full time manager who did the league games.

If you're still chucking money around then I have literally no idea how FFP works.

It's easy, you just don't pay your suppliers like Forest.

Fryatt has signed, decent championship player... Although they seem to think Suarez has just signed the way they are going on!!

Milan Mandaric - Sheffield Wednesday Legend

Excited with this new owner, wants his a team representing his brand in the Premier League as soon as he can and will do what is required apparently

We can only hope!

Are there owners that don't want their teams to be in the Premier League?

His statement earlier reminded me just how far we've come without him, the bloke is permanently stuck on repeat and has been for years. Read through it and count how many times he blows his own trumpet the dodgy old malty ****er. Can't stand him, unfortunately it seems he's brainwashed nearly all Wednesdayites into the "trust me / I saved you from going bust" hype he generates. Unfortunate because a club like Wednesday shouldn't pander to some minty tinman.

"True football man" - Copyright Milan Mandaric, 2001-The Day We All Perish.

Milan Mandaric - Sheffield Wednesday Legend

Excited with this new owner, wants his a team representing his brand in the Premier League as soon as he can and will do what is required apparently

We can only hope!

Sounds familiar.

I quite like him. He seems as clueless as the fans which is quite endearing. Also, when you look around at some owners involved in football, he by no means the worst we could have ended up with.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Archived