Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Well hopefully but something's bound to go wrong - like Deeney leaving.

Is the manager popular within the club? Seems like a character but does he have enough influence to get you challenging?

Is the manager popular within the club? Seems like a character but does he have enough influence to get you challenging?

Well I think he earns respect and is very vocal/strong in what he wants.

The fans are mixed on him - some say he is a bit defensive compared to Zola but we needed to be more solid at the back.

I wouldn't actually mind if we signed him. Strong, can hold the ball up and he's a good finisher.

I don't think Pearson would be keen considering his chequered past.

Leeds have told there players they need to bring in there own lunches to training and wash there own kits in order to cut costs. lol

A Professional football club with a decent size stadium and fan base and they cant even feed there own players.

Im going to put a bet on Leeds to get relegated next season. Can only see that club going one way.

FrankieADZ: Cant believe the size of Paddy Kenny. He's apparantely been shoved with the reserves along with other high earners in order to get rid of them.

what an absolute mess.

Bournemouth receive 25% of whatever Liverpool have paid Southampton for Lallana. Should get around 6 or 7 million I'd imagine

yes spotted that - very handy and would think that might give them the chance to mount a decent challenge next season if they reinvest some or most of it as they have a pretty clued up manager who will spend it well

yes spotted that - very handy and would think that might give them the chance to mount a decent challenge next season if they reinvest some or most of it as they have a pretty clued up manager who will spend it well

Hope so. I like Bournemouth and Howe. First job will be to replace Lewis Grabban who was superb for them last season

Leeds have told there players they need to bring in there own lunches to training and wash there own kits in order to cut costs. lol

A Professional football club with a decent size stadium and fan base and they cant even feed there own players.

Im going to put a bet on Leeds to get relegated next season. Can only see that club going one way.

FrankieADZ: Cant believe the size of Paddy Kenny. He's apparantely been shoved with the reserves along with other high earners in order to get rid of them.

what an absolute mess.

I bet Paddy's eaten everything from their kitchen which is why it's been shut.

Can't be cheap on Persil for his wash load either - bet it's like cleaning a yacht's sails.

Guest MattP

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Loic Remy avaliable for 8million. Ross McCormack for 11m.

Archived