Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

No chance, he rejected us in January after the wages negotiation.

We've signed Tal Ben Haim on a free from Liege and Johann Berg Gudmundsson on a free from AZ, who's scored 3 for Iceland against Switzerland.

i know where i'd rather live

They've been due an expensive signing for a while to be honest. They were trying to sign Juanfran from Real Betis the other day, also after Jelle Vossen. I predict they'll be challenging for a top 2 - playoffs next season.

They've financed it by selling Emnes to swansea and Juke to Burnley (£1.5m lol ) so it's not quite as huge as it seems. Juanfran turned them down I believe, but they still desperately need a RB. Karanka is good friends with Jose too and they're looking to utilise that by getting Nigerian defender Omerou (sp?) back on loan.

I agree that they could challenge but they still need a few players. They've got a superb chairman though who looks like he's ready to dip into his pocket again so fingers crossed for them, good club.

No chance, if we can pay £2.4M for a player who's played in the Champs League then surely wages aren't a problem.

You do realise that Gradel has played at Bournemouth before in his career whilst Bournemouth have received almost £10m in fees this summer alone so could probably offer as much, if not more, than you can?

Lamby, you really are deluded if you think Charlton have any money. They're absolutely skint... lol

So we have an owner who has:

-Spent £1M on a new pitch and doing the ground up

-Spent £2.4M on one player

-Got a multi million pound catering company (who provide food/drink at Wembley and the Emirates) signed up

His priority lies with us now and not Liege.

-Got a multi million pound catering company (who provide food/drink at Wembley and the Emirates) signed up

Well....there's no arguing with those impressive figures...

Well, that should help you finish above Blackpool.

Wow! What a coup!

Guaranteed playoff spot for sure.

Derby are making George Thorne a permanent signing. Fee rumoured to be between £4-5m.

Great signing but that's a huge fee if true. What did we spent for James and Drinkwater combined? £2.5m?

Cloughie Jr will be appalled at that level of spending, they used to bring through the kids, not spend trillions "like Leicester".

Yeah that's what they're saying, new transfer record for them.

He is good like, I mean if they end up in the Prem he'll still get a game for them, I'd probably take him here actually as he's a DM, but not at that price.

Archived