Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Blackpool , Birmingham (if Lee Clark stays) and 1 of the promoted sides to go down (hopefully not Brentford). 

Wolves to finish mid-table. Fulham play-offs. Cardiff top 6 too. Norwich just outside.

If QPR don't win the playoffs next week then I'd fancy them to finish outside of the playoffs next season. They have an ageing squad of ex premiership players that pretty much all bar a few need replacing, they won't have their loan players next season and they will need to completely cut back spending or face the wrath of FFP.

I can think if Felix Magath is at Fulham all next season they'll win the league with Wigan to finish second. As for Cardiff and Norwich, they'll just miss the play offs. Can see Brentford, finishing in the top half of the table and I want them too.

Seriously think Forest will be fighting the drop next season especially with Stuart Pearce in charge and wouldn't be surprised if they go down. The bottom three I think will be them, Birmingham and Blackpool.

Would you like to expand on that?

Our only recognised keeper is now the one who was on loan at York who has only played about 30mins for us in the first team. Most of our players are leaving and our owner is intent on leaving us with no manager.

Our only recognised keeper is now the one who was on loan at York who has only played about 30mins for us in the first team. Most of our players are leaving and our owner is intent on leaving us with no manager.

Sounds like exciting new times ahead - a fresh start in Belgium has never harmed anyone.

Adams confirmed as Norwich boss. Surprised, suggest Mackay is holding out for west brom or Celtic.

That is a surprise, i somehow can't imagine many Norwich fans being pleased about that. They may argue its a cheap skate appointment. Mackay is heading to celtic and Lennon probably heading to West Brom.

Adams confirmed as Norwich boss. Surprised, suggest Mackay is holding out for west brom or Celtic.

I thought Mackay would have got it because of his Norwich connection, but Adams is Norwich through and through as well.

Guest seanfox778

Adam Le Fondre has signed for Cardiff, It's on his twitter account. Decent signing for them.

Archived