Steven Posted 17 June 2014 Posted 17 June 2014 With Nige not having signed a contract yet, , and with some places still to filled in the squad, I am getting worried that there will not be enough time for the squad to gel before the start of the season. Remember pre-season training starts in less than two weeks.
sylofox Posted 17 June 2014 Posted 17 June 2014 We could sign a dozen players in that time. Still don't mean they will be at training need to get TWC out the way first then they will need a 2 week break. So they should all be here in time for the Everton friendly. Oh Nige will sign before xmas unless Manure come running before then lol Christ. The Redeemer.
Trav Le Bleu Posted 17 June 2014 Posted 17 June 2014 someone having a bad hair day? I see what you did there.
lgfualol Posted 17 June 2014 Posted 17 June 2014 They havent started training yet? Is this always the case? I was hoping Knocky might be working on his speed and be as fast as Vardy
sphericalfox Posted 17 June 2014 Posted 17 June 2014 Mancini will sort them out. Mancini prefers a gel-less bouffant. Expect a pre-season ban on hair products, as apparently they make you go prematurely bald, and Danny having signed a four year contract will be sporting a weave before it concludes.
Steven Posted 22 June 2014 Author Posted 22 June 2014 Training is two weeks away and we are still several players short of completing the squad. Moreover Nigel has not signed a new contract. I am not seeing a great deal of planning at the moment.
AKCJ Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 Training is two weeks away and we are still several players short of completing the squad. Moreover Nigel has not signed a new contract. I am not seeing a great deal of planning at the moment. We've signed 3 players and have tied up the contracts of our two best players. What else do you ****ing want? Get a grip. It's not even July.
LCFC31 Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 Training is two weeks away and we are still several players short of completing the squad. Moreover Nigel has not signed a new contract. I am not seeing a great deal of planning at the moment. Don't you get bored of being worried?
sylofox Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 Don't you get bored of being worried? I don't but it does worry me that I worry so much to the point I worry I may have a nervous break down.
Steven Posted 22 June 2014 Author Posted 22 June 2014 We've signed 3 players and have tied up the contracts of our two best players. What else do you ****ing want? Get a grip. It's not even July. Don't you get bored of being worried? I am not worried but how many times have I seen on this forum moaning about a lack of time for the squad to gel. This is our biggest season for 10 years and there will be changes and yet the time to the first games gets less and less.
sylofox Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 I am not worried but how many times have I seen on this forum moaning about a lack of time for the squad to gel. This is our biggest season for 10 years and there will be changes and yet the time to the first games gets less and less. Every team will be in the same position this season. Some will even have key players taking next to no part of preseason. Then they will have new players that miss most of it.
NewburyFox Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 We've signed 3 players and have tied up the contracts of our two best players. What else do you ****ing want? Get a grip. It's not even July. The manager and his staff are out of contract in 10 days. Having that sorted would be nice. There's no need to be so aggressive.
Soar Fox Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 It's been nearly 3 months since we got promoted and Nige still hasn't signed a new contract. The longer it goes on the more he may become fed up with negotiating and just walk away.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 ...and God said, unto Moses," the eleventh commandment is, that no man shall show impatience".
Strokes Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 Im not worried, even if we get relegated. These players will get better and better. We need to eradicate this short term view of sucess and believe in the project.
Guest Col city fan Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 Im not worried, even if we get relegated. These players will get better and better. We need to eradicate this short term view of sucess and believe in the project.
foxfanazer Posted 22 June 2014 Posted 22 June 2014 Im not worried, even if we get relegated. These players will get better and better. We need to eradicate this short term view of sucess and believe in the project.Agree 100%We have a great set up here at the moment
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.