Richard Posted 15 July 2014 Posted 15 July 2014 Is Conrad with them/still with us? I thought he was contracted til next summer but he's not in any of the photos, seems like the GK's are Schmeichel, Hamer and Smith. Has Logan taken his 'loyalty' one step further by not even training anymore?
StanSP Posted 15 July 2014 Posted 15 July 2014 Is Conrad with them/still with us? I thought he was contracted til next summer but he's not in any of the photos, seems like the GK's are Schmeichel, Hamer and Smith. Has Logan taken his 'loyalty' one step further by not even training anymore? If you have a look on Schmeichel's overhead kick video, you see in the background just beyond Kasper.
jmono84 Posted 15 July 2014 Posted 15 July 2014 Sorry if I've missed it but is Jack Barmby with the squad? Interesting to see what the plans are with him will be this season
Stadt Posted 15 July 2014 Posted 15 July 2014 Sorry if I've missed it but is Jack Barmby with the squad? Interesting to see what the plans are with him will be this season Quite a few of the development squad are there.
MikeyT Posted 17 July 2014 Posted 17 July 2014 http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/170714-phillips-strikers-looking-sharp-1764951.aspx City’s strikers are well on their way to tip-top form according to former Leicester star Kevin Phillips, who has been putting them through their paces in Austria. In the almost 30 degree heat, Phillips took his first-ever coaching session with the lads, and was delighted with their attitude and application as he prepares them to make an impact on the Barclays Premier League next season. Phillips retired from his long and successful playing career at the end of the 2013/14 campaign after claiming a fifth promotion to the Premier League, and is now fully focused on helping Nigel Pearson’s side stay there for the long-term. Speaking exclusively to LCFC.com, Phillips said: “I’ve put on my first training session and it was a bit strange not joining in. I was tempted to, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope the lads enjoyed it. Now that that one is out of the way, hopefully there are many more to come. “I’m here to work with the strikers and I really enjoyed our first session, it was very sharp. All I want is hard work from the lads and to listen. They’ve done that for me. “We’re looking very good. I think all the coaching staff, the medical department and the sports science department are really pleased with the way the lads have reported back, and that’s to be expected. “It’s an exciting time, and the majority of players here have never experienced the Premier League. So naturally they’re going to want to impress by getting fit and staying fit.” Having scored 30 times for Sunderland in his debut Premier League season, Phillips certainly knows a thing or two about what it takes to succeed at the top level, and from a coaching standpoint, he’s looking to pass on that expertise to the current crop of City stars. He added: “Over my career I’ve worked under 21 managers and taken part in thousands of sessions. I’ve thought about it over the summer, and being a striker I want to put on sessions that are relevant to a match situation. “I want to put stuff on that they enjoy, and I know what they enjoy and don’t enjoy. But the ones that you don’t enjoy, you’ve got to try and make it a bit different, and if you do that you’ll get a good session. “There are loads of things going through my head and it’s totally different to turning up as a player, doing your job and going home. It’s hard work, but I’m enjoying it. “Now it’s about getting our strikers in tip top condition with the campaign coming up. Hopefully they can be the difference between winning and losing games.” Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/170714-phillips-strikers-looking-sharp-1764951.aspx#GQvZmBmHF7LMPoOc.99
MikeyT Posted 17 July 2014 Posted 17 July 2014 Austria Day 4 pictures. http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/170614-picture-special-austria-day-4-1765820.aspx
Robin JD Popley Posted 17 July 2014 Posted 17 July 2014 "JAMIE VARDY'S RIDING A BIKE, BRING SOME SUNCREAM FOR THE HIKE!"
lgfualol Posted 17 July 2014 Posted 17 July 2014 Probably looking after his grandkids now it is the Summer holidays
fleckneymike Posted 17 July 2014 Posted 17 July 2014 After his underwater adventure and now this cycle tour only outer space is left for Mr Vardy's video diaries.
wakeyfox01 Posted 17 July 2014 Posted 17 July 2014 No sign of Upson still, assume he's injured. He probably does his own tailor made regime on account of his age and injury record. Though it is strange he's not in any photos.
Tommythefox06 Posted 18 July 2014 Posted 18 July 2014 The team fly back in this afternoon to EM airport, now it's time to start getting serious, 4 weeks to go!!!!
Matt Posted 18 July 2014 Posted 18 July 2014 Lmao, and people say the social media from our club is poor. I think it's brilliant, random, but brilliant.
AKCJ Posted 18 July 2014 Posted 18 July 2014 Watch the full video on FoxesPlayer, You head Nugent say "How are you" and Vards replys with "No bad, except I've got this *BEEEEEEEP*"
davieG Posted 24 July 2014 Author Posted 24 July 2014 http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/240714-arrivals-picture-special-1779745.aspx?
Bryn Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 They all look faintly amused by the whole thing in those photos. Mahrez's face when he's being given those flowers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.