Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Lewis Holtby

Again, this may be an opinion forged with bias and I'd rather our ground wasn't named after corporate sponsors, but the King Power Stadium sounds infinitely better than the Kuwait City Ground.

Is that not more of a fluke though than anything else that it sounds better? I mean, if our owners owned Innocent Smoothies or Krispy Kreme...

I know I'm late in the game but I too live in Stokey. In between Church Street and Dalston Kingsland station.

Also a Stokey fox. Or a former one, now live about a 10 minute bus journey from due to mother being priced out of the area. Have lived here my whole life and still in love with London. Will probably move back to Stokey when money permits..!

I think pearson could get us relegated because of his inability to handle big names therefore we always go for mediocre players which are not good enough

You sir a fool for even suggesting that as a thought.

I think pearson could get us relegated because of his inability to handle big names therefore we always go for mediocre players which are not good enough

There were similar posts over the last couple of seasons saying that Pearson would never get us promoted due to not being able to handle 'big names' like Beckford, Danns, Mills etc, and his everyone assumed his lack of activity in the transfer window last summer meant we'd never be able to challenge for promotion. He proved people wrong there, and I remain convinced he'll prove the doubters wrong again.

There were similar posts over the last couple of seasons saying that Pearson would never get us promoted due to not being able to handle 'big names' like Beckford, Danns, Mills etc, and his everyone assumed his lack of activity in the transfer window last summer meant we'd never be able to challenge for promotion. He proved people wrong there, and I remain convinced he'll prove the doubters wrong again.

Either this fool is just deliberately baiting us to bite on this sort of stupid comment or he is mentally ill.  There are a few doubters but not many anymore.  And rightly so.  He has earned everyone's  respect and support.  If they don't then they are not valued by real fans and I am sure the club.  The notion of the contrarian's who just whing and take these ridiculous positions exist in all clubs but are rightly shun. 

What big names has he been unable to handle?

Pearson failed to manage the egos of international superstars Jermaine Beckford and Matt Mills, so he must be a well shit manager if he can't deal with these clearly massive names. Oh, and don't forget footballing troubadour Neil Danns as well.

Either this fool is just deliberately baiting us to bite on this sort of stupid comment or he is mentally ill.  There are a few doubters but not many anymore.  And rightly so.  He has earned everyone's  respect and support.  If they don't then they are not valued by real fans and I am sure the club.  The notion of the contrarian's who just whing and take these ridiculous positions exist in all clubs but are rightly shun. 

No he is just in a position to shut the haters and moaners up.

They will soon start crawling back out after a few losses but right now they would soon be shot down.

As for the he can't handle big players what bollox he has never bought one.

Praps he does struggle to handle someone else's arse hole but a lot of managers would.

Why do people think he spends so long getting a player in cos he wants the player to fit in and not be trouble.

Pearson failed to manage the egos of international superstars Jermaine Beckford and Matt Mills, so he must be a well shit manager if he can't deal with these clearly massive names. Oh, and don't forget footballing troubadour Neil Danns as well.

lol I forgot we had those superstars playing for us! Hehe

I'm betting that the biggest problem with players like Beckford and Mills was their wages, in comparison to what he felt they brought to the squad. Hence they got the boot - if Pearson felt a player with an ego was worth dealing with because of the talent they had, he'd make it work.

Just because some people are doubters, doesn't mean they don't support us just as much as the next person.

A ridiculous, puerile post.

Just because some people are doubters,

No, bloke is clearly either on the wind up (having seen his other posts that's probably the case) or has been out of the country for two years. Pearson has been proved 100% correct on the point of getting rid of the "names", there is no point to be made anymore with regards not handling good players. They were simply shit, hence Bolton being utter dog turd.

No, bloke is clearly either on the wind up (having seen his other posts that's probably the case) or has been out of the country for two years. Pearson has been proved 100% correct on the point of getting rid of the "names", there is no point to be made anymore with regards not handling good players. They were simply shit, hence Bolton being utter dog turd.

god you sound worse that a women slightly embarrassing :-/ !!!

I've read some shit on this forum, but this is by far the biggest pile of shit I've ever read!

I'm betting that the biggest problem with players like Beckford and Mills was their wages, in comparison to what he felt they brought to the squad. Hence they got the boot - if Pearson felt a player with an ego was worth dealing with because of the talent they had, he'd make it work.

And also the fact they were crap!

Archived