Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

I don't know, dude, have you seen Klopp get angry? Fierce.

If Simeone was backed up by the Monkey then I reckon so!

Atleti do have a great eye for a forward though.

haha yeah true I remember a great gif of klopp going nuts from last years CL. proper shaking with rage. pretty scary.

Two very likeable clubs though, both second fiddle budget and fanbase wise but both continually doing the business even if their star players move on year after year. Nice to see it can still happen and with the right managers and plans in place can still see a team be successful.

These pesky football hipsters.

My skinny jeans are so tight I can't reach the control to find out who this Real Madrid are, but they can't be more entertaining to watch than Dortmund or most sides in the Romanian second division.

Arsenal need to sack Wenger. Why does he still play Ozil on the left.

Because the great football myth that Wenger is a great manager persists.  He was found out years ago once the spine of the great team that he inherited retired.

But here we are again, Arsenal pointlessly making up the numbers in the Champions League.  Dogshit.

Because the great football myth that Wenger is a great manager persists. He was found out years ago once the spine of the great team that he inherited retired.

But here we are again, Arsenal pointlessly making up the numbers in the Champions League. Dogshit.

I don't like arsenal one bit but the 2003-4 side had nobody in it that he inherited and they went an entire season unbeaten

Ludogorets are pretty good, I thought Liverpool wouldn't have it all their own way.

I've been saying for a long time the less fancied nations in world football are closing the gap all the time, but I fully expected a comfortable Liverpool win tonight.

They seem a bit toothless, Balotelli's been a bit shit.

lol right on cue.

I've been saying for a long time the less fancied nations in world football are closing the gap all the time, but I fully expected a comfortable Liverpool win tonight.

They seem a bit toothless, Balotelli's been a bit shit.

lol and he scores!

Archived