Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

That's my thinking as well. Perfectly suited to the Premier League but I think he highlights the leagues weaknesses when Man City are playing in Europe, considering how effective he tends to be domestically.

City didn't win last night because the squad isn't confident playing Champions league football as they show time and time again, secondly the Italian league is nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be on here. Glad to see Roma doing well and hope Juventus can follow suit tonight to help dispel the myth that it's not a league to be taken seirously anymore. 

I've thought the same. Standard arrogance from English fans about last nights game.

I wasnt aware Paolo Sousa was Basel manager. Really hope Liverpool spank them. Does anyone know how he has done at Basel? Has he been a success?

He's only been there since June, he won the Isreali League with Maccabi Tel Aviv last season. 

Must be the first time two ex-Swansea managers have been head-to-head in this competition.

He's actually done very well for himself post-Leicester. I think he had a tough situation with his style of football being the complete opposite to what our team was used to, though he didn't exactly make good work of it.

He's actually done very well for himself post-Leicester. I think he had a tough situation with his style of football being the complete opposite to what our team was used to, though he didn't exactly make good work of it.

He's taken over teams that have won their respective leagues in Videoton, Maccabi Tel-Aviv and Basel, it's worth pointing out - all in divisions that are fairly dire (bar the Swiss division which Basel have a grip on anyway) to boot, let's be brutally honest.

He's taken over teams that have won their respective leagues in Videoton, Maccabi Tel-Aviv and Basel, it's worth pointing out - all in divisions that are fairly dire (bar the Swiss division which Basel have a grip on anyway) to boot, let's be brutally honest.

He's still done pretty well for himself to actually land those jobs. I'd have never had him down as a league winner after his tenure at Leicester.

Welbeck gets his third, I've said he's not that bad as a striker for a while.

Galalalalalatasararary have been shit though

"he scores when he wants" is the worst chant in football.

Standard Arsenal generic chant isn't it?

I bet Basel to win, much to the malign of liverpool fans on another forum, Basel like playing English teams.

Liverpool never really looked like they were going to do well. 

They really do miss the bitey Uruguayan.

Arsenal have the dullest fans in England.

Archived