Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

Seems valid to me, rangers have plenty of bigots and a range of bigot songs continually sung, just like celtic, some can distance themselves others can't. But to say one is more bigotted than the other is just unmeasurable and pointless.

Precisely this.

As you mentioned in another post, it could be discussed for months but the same points would just come round in circles over and over again...

Don't wish to get involved in the whataboutery.  I listen to enough of that up here, thanks...

:P

But I find it is quite strange that Celtic also went through having lost a few years ago when it later emerged that Sion had fielded ineligible players.

Some fans of "ra Sellick" have occasionally moaned in the last 10 years that the footballing authorities are plotting against them.  Never again... 

Yeah, ridiculous on both counts.

Bereszynski was sent off last season though for a 3 game ban, surely the two games they played against St Pat's and the first leg would be those three? There's probably an explanation somewhere but I haven't looked.

Even so, if he's banned it's a stupid thing to bring him on.

Still... to kick a team out the competition for fielding a player who made no impact and was never going to make an impact is ridiculous. Common sense, please...

Bereszynski was sent off last season though for a 3 game ban, surely the two games they played against St Pat's and the first leg would be those three? There's probably an explanation somewhere but I haven't looked.

Even so, if he's banned it's a stupid thing to bring him on.

Still... to kick a team out the competition for fielding a player who made no impact and was never going to make an impact is ridiculous. Common sense, please...

Obviously in this case the result wasn't in question but 'making an impact' is generally subjective... that's why rules are rules.

Apparently he wasn't registered for the those first 2 games.

Clearly there has been a misunderstanding somewhere.

Bad luck on Warsaw though but not really surprised.

I don't know why anyone in England would try and attach themselves to either Rangers or Celtic to be honest. Seems a weird thing to do. Basically the football equivalent of going to Liquid and deliberately trying to pull one of the many rotters in there.

I don't know why anyone in England would try and attach themselves to either Rangers or Celtic to be honest. Seems a weird thing to do. Basically the football equivalent of going to Liquid and deliberately trying to pull one of the many rotters in there.

lol

English folk attaching themselves to Rangers always seem to be the worst too.

And out of all the teams Celtic could have drawn, they get NK Maribor (who will have some of their ground closed due to racist actions from their fans)... As awful as they look, I can still see them going through to the group stage now.

I don't know why anyone in England would try and attach themselves to either Rangers or Celtic to be honest. Seems a weird thing to do. Basically the football equivalent of going to Liquid and deliberately trying to pull one of the many rotters in there.

lol !

• 2 weeks later...

And out of all the teams Celtic could have drawn, they get NK Maribor (who will have some of their ground closed due to racist actions from their fans)... As awful as they look, I can still see them going through to the group stage now.

Some fcker is smiling down on them this season that's for certain.

Meanwhile tough test for Arsenal tonight, I think they'll go through over two legs though.

Archived