Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

So is the Uefa official who accepted the team sheet before the game going to be punished to then?  .

So they can change a result after it is played following a accidental mistake by officials and and the team  . But when it comes down to the same thing but this time  deliberate handball from Henry to send Ireland out of the world cup, they will not hear of changing a result . 

The mistake had no bearing on the overall result and if anything it's more o a injustice and undeserving that  Celtic go through after being totally out played for 178 minutes than a team that made a mistake for 2 minutes . Unfair and inconstant  are the words that sping to mind when reading about this . 

We'll probably never know but I wonder whether a big club would have been chucked out for a similar offence.

Someone at Legia needs to be sacked for this. Such a pointless substitution as well.

Celtic will get the easiest draw possible now I bet.

Guest MattP

I'd be embarrassed to take my place in the next round. 6-1 and he came on for the last three minutes?

Then again this is Celtic, no club in history has had less shame.

I'd be embarrassed to take my place in the next round. 6-1 and he came on for the last three minutes?

Then again this is Celtic, no club in history has had less shame, with the exception of Rangers.

Fixed

The playoff pairings are as such:

Maribor (Slovenia) vs Celtic (Scotland)

RB Salzburg (Austria) vs Malmö (Sweden)

Aalborg (Denmark) vs APOEL (Cyprus)

Steaua Bucuresti (Romania) vs Ludogorets (Bulgaria)

Slovan Bratislava (Slovakia) v BATE Borisov (Belarus)

and

Besiktas (Turkey) vs Arsenal (England)  :ph34r:

Standard Liège (Belgium) vs Zenit St. Petersburg (Russia)

FC Copenhagen (Denmark) vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany)

Lille OSC (France) vs FC Porto (Portugal)

SSC Napoli (Italy) vs Athletic Bilbao (Spain)

First leg will be played in two weeks' time, the return leg a week later.

How come all the shit teams get drawn against each other and all the good teams get drawn against other good teams?

There were two separate draws for the participants coming in via the league route (lower ten teams) and the champions route (upper ten teams).

Guest MattP

Fixed

When Rangers are sweeping child abuse under the carpet, singing about the elderly dying and mocking the death of soldiers beheaded in the street come back to me.

Until then the fenien bastards remain the vilest in Britain by a mile.

There were two separate draws for the participants coming in via the league route (lower ten teams) and the champions route (upper ten teams).

wow that's mad. So winning the Cypriot or Belorussian league is now deemed a higher achievement and 'seed' than arsenal, who've made the knockout round of the CL for about every year ever?

When Rangers are sweeping child abuse under the carpet, singing about the elderly dying and mocking the death of soldiers beheaded in the street come back to me.

Until then the fenien bastards remain the vilest in Britain by a mile.

Ok fair enough you win, lets forget all about the Gers sectarian policy of no Roman Catholic signings allowed up to the late 80s while we are at it ( with the exception of the one or two that slipped the net)..

wow that's mad. So winning the Cypriot or Belorussian league is now deemed a higher achievement and 'seed' than arsenal, who've made the knockout round of the CL for about every year ever?

To be fair, it permits more Champions of national leagues.

Guest MattP

Ok fair enough you win, lets forget all about the Gers sectarian policy of no Roman Catholic signings allowed up to the late 80s while we are at it ( with the exception of the one or two that slipped the net)..

And you think that's worse than what I mentioned?

Archived