Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

Can't wait to see Real batter them scouse twats.

Real was appalling tonight, only beat Basel by the small margin of four goals.

On a serious note, how cocky are Real fans to boo both Casillas and Benzema? It's not like both have played a big part in recent successes...

I expect Liverpool giving Madrid much more of a stern test, Sousa set Basel out with a lone striker up front and five in the back. And it didn't help that that one striker's name was Marco Streller...

Ludogorets deserved at least a point.

Arsenal are shit but wonder if there's any point in fearing for them because they are shit every year in recent times yet always manage to do enough in the end. Their groups probably just easy enough for them to qualify in 2nd but naturally they'll get Barca, Real or Bayern in the round of 16 and get comfortably dismissed. But they'll finish 4th on the last day of the season and we start the cycle again.

I don't like arsenal one bit but the 2003-4 side had nobody in it that he inherited and they went an entire season unbeaten

He inherited Bergkamp (signed in 95, 28 matches that season), Vieira (signed in summer before Wenger joined, 29 matches) and Parlour (made debut in 92, 25 matches).

He inherited Bergkamp (signed in 95, 28 matches that season), Vieira (signed in summer before Wenger joined, 29 matches) and Parlour (made debut in 92, 25 matches).

He signed prior to Wenger joining, but has said he joined knowing Wenger was on his way. Think it's well known Wenger signed Vieira and Remi Garde before he officially became manager.

Arsenal are the most predictable side in Europe. It's the same literally every single season. Ridiculous how far behind Dortmund they are considering their relative situations.

Liverpool looked absolutely shoddy.

I'll be interested to see how Chelsea do this year. They're shaping up to be the best side this country's had in a while. Early days yet though.

First game back in the Champions League in 5 years, couldn't care less how we played, 3 points on the board and typical Liverpool late drama. 

Ah, its good to be back.. :D

Is it? I'd be worried if Leicester put in that performance.  I guess that's the difference between each set of fans' expectations.

I'm torn between watching what should be a good tactical battle in Munich or what should be a goalfest in London... thoughts?

Archived