Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

Well couldn't quite make Southampton tomorrow, but perfect opportunity to meet a mate down in Cambridge whose a massive Cambridge Utd fan, so popping off to watch Cambridge Utd v Northampton Town tomorrow. 

Get on the Thai food at the Wrestler's pre match.

Well couldn't quite make Southampton tomorrow, but perfect opportunity to meet a mate down in Cambridge whose a massive Cambridge Utd fan, so popping off to watch Cambridge Utd v Northampton Town tomorrow.

Couple of Leicester connections in that game.

Alie Sesay has gone on loan to Cambridge, George Taft is also there.

Then you've got Adam Smith for Northampton.

Couple of Leicester connections in that game.

Alie Sesay has gone on loan to Cambridge, George Taft is also there.

Then you've got Adam Smith for Northampton.

Yeah I'll keep an eye on them, on Northampton I believe they've got some sort of financial problems affecting the club?

Haha how did it go from this:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

To this:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The man was a legend. Along with that sweden goal, have to say my favourite memory was his "no card please" against portsmouth.

I'd sign him on loan even just to have him hang around the canteen and play xbox with.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw that Barnsley got knocked out of the FA cup to Altrincham, got me wondering how they were getting on in League One...

Am I wrong to be surprised how badly they're doing!? 22nd and lost their last SEVEN league games. Looks like they haven't finished dropping down yet.

Saw that Barnsley got knocked out of the FA cup to Altrincham, got me wondering how they were getting on in League One...

Am I wrong to be surprised how badly they're doing!? 22nd and lost their last SEVEN league games. Looks like they haven't finished dropping down yet.

I honestly thought Johnson would have them top 6 this year, with him doing so well with Oldham. Obviously not.

Just hope they don't get relegated. Don't mind Barnsley, one of my local teams.

Cant understand why no football league club has still not taken a chance on Damien Reeves, he's been prolific at non-league level for a few years now.

He's been offered contracts every year but he does pretty well for himself as a plasterer (I'm not taking the urine) and he just doesn't fancy the risk

Northampton Town are given three weeks to repay a £10.25m loan issued by the council.

The club chairman Cardozo is quoted as saying a takover is currently in process and the money is ought to be paid back by the end of the deadline.

Source: BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-34750400

This is the latest on the Northampton Town story 

• 2 weeks later...

Coventry beat Gillingham 4-1 in the battle for the top spot in League One; Murphy hitting a proper hat-trick in the process.

Walsall, Wigan and Burton currently in the playoff positions, with Bury and Bradford fighting for 6th spot right now.

At the other end, Blackpool working hard on getting lost in No Man's Land again. Crewe dead-last.

Sheffield United managed to lose again last night. Crewe won away at Colchester. Burton won away at Wigan. And in League Two, Carlisle recovered from 3 down to win 4-3 at Luton.. Football is so unpredictable.

In a last-man-standing at work, would you followers fancy Northampton to beat Yeovil at home?

Yeah. 

Northampton are unbeaten in about five games, currently on course for promotion, Yeovil are bottom of the league with two wins all season. 

Yeah. 

Northampton are unbeaten in about five games, currently on course for promotion, Yeovil are bottom of the league with two wins all season. 

Cool, I've looked at form and league position, seems a solid shout.

Archived