Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

King is playing defensive midfield for Wales in Cyprus. 52 minutes in and King has not made one clean tackle. In fact I think he's only made one tackle (foul). Bit of a passenger from what I can see with just a few simple sideways passes and one through ball played

poor game. Lots of Bale dick licking from the commentary team. King was bypassed and looked poor. Wales 9th best in the world and almost in the Euro champs.

Can't see King being in the City team against Villa.

poor game. Lots of Bale dick licking from the commentary team. King was bypassed and looked poor. Wales 9th best in the world and almost in the Euro champs.

Can't see King being in the City team against Villa.

They were poor but to be fair they ground out a result under pressure. A massive 3 points for them. Bale got them out of jail tonight but you can't help be pleased for them. They deserve it over the course of the qualifying campaign.

Agree with King being dropped for Villa (as in I think Claudio will drop him) and we will start Kante and Drinkwater in a return to 442 formation.

They were poor but to be fair they ground out a result under pressure. A massive 3 points for them. Bale got them out of jail tonight but you can't help be pleased for them. They deserve it over the course of the qualifying campaign.

Agree with King being dropped for Villa (as in I think Claudio will drop him) and we will start Kante and Drinkwater in a return to 442 formation.

There's lovely now isn't it....

Watched the full game. It was not just his shit tackling tonight, but his sloppy passes and pathetic attempts to run past players 1v1. Poor Welsh performance overall carried by Bale. 

Having said that, i have alot of respect for King wearing our shirt and hope he finds his form when he plays for us.

Watched the full game. It was not just his shit tackling tonight, but his sloppy passes and pathetic attempts to run past players 1v1. Poor Welsh performance overall carried by Bale.

Having said that, i have alot of respect for King wearing our shirt and hope he finds his form when he plays for us.

Can't believe you're the first person to mention him trying to run past/dribble past players, im sure I seen him knock it past the player then just run into him three times haha

Only watched the game on telly.

King: invisible for 55 minutes, then started to anchor the midfield for a bit when Wales attacked (even though the commentators named ever other player who touched the ball except King!) But he was really not that great. I thought it was him that started the goal movement off on the wing, but replays suggest otherwise. Very disappointed that he just gurned through the National Anthem (although there should be some quality stills for the AK thread!) & I'm just not sure what he added to that team, which is a shame.

Guessing he'll be on the bench against Villa; Inler/Kante replacing him.

to be honest I thought bale was average

Archived