Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

Watched the full game. It was not just his shit tackling tonight, but his sloppy passes and pathetic attempts to run past players 1v1. Poor Welsh performance overall carried by Bale.

Having said that, i have alot of respect for King wearing our shirt and hope he finds his form when he plays for us.

daddy

Can tell its international break.

Let's knock a player who could well enter our top 20 all time appearance makers and goalscorers.

He's about to qualify for his first international tournament and he's just played in an awkward away game in high humidity.

Go Leicester fans.

Let's knock a player who could well enter our top 20 all time appearance makers and goalscorers.

He's about to qualify for his first international tournament and he's just played in an awkward away game in high humidity.

Go Leicester fans.

This Ffs

Go Leicester fans.

Careful mate, you're in danger of becoming a s*pporter of Leicester players. Not tolerated by many on here...

The more experience he gets from playing in these high pressure games the better player he'll become for us. He's a much better player than some on here give him credit for. Keep it up Kingy and I'm looking forward to seeing you play in the European championships next year.

King King Andy Andy King,

He gets the ball

he does fook all

andy andy king. 

Now think back the last 8 years, 300+ games and 50+ goals and consider what a tragic post this is. Embarrassed to be LCFC with stuff like this floating around. 

Go Leicester fans.

Standard practice on this forum.

Go Leicester fans.

Can people not report on what they see? If he played crap then surely its better to know the reality than cover it up with some happy clapper bullsh1t? Same goes for if he played well - I'm sure people on here would be loving it if he scored. Critiquing a performance does not mean we all think Andy King is garbage and not worthy of his accolades at the club.

Can people not report on what they see? If he played crap then surely its better to know the reality than cover it up with some happy clapper bullsh1t? Same goes for if he played well - I'm sure people on here would be loving it if he scored. Critiquing a performance does not mean we all think Andy King is garbage and not worthy of his accolades at the club.

It's never a balanced critique of a performance though is it? All the miserable sods come out to play, never happy unless they are unhappy with something.

I hope it's not just us that have these types

Sad to see that people reporting what they saw get ripped.

Kingy had a poor game that hasn't got anything to do with his previous 300 games or even his form for Leicester.

Sad to see that people reporting what they saw get ripped.

Kingy had a poor game that hasn't got anything to do with his previous 300 games or even his form for Leicester.

Look, we don't expect complete one eyed "omfg he was amaaaazing" whenever a Leicester player touches the ball.

But there are posts on here that seem to judge our players more harshly than they would anyone else's. Not just King, and not just here, but the point of being a supporter is to support. If you must say he's sh1t, could it be tempered with the fact that he plays better when he plays for a better team (us)?

He played out of position and has done a job that a Welsh team has never done before (won in Cyprus). I just don't see the point in all the bellends giving him more stick than they have to all the other players on the team that they don't recognise.

Look, we don't expect complete one eyed "omfg he was amaaaazing" whenever a Leicester player touches the ball.

But there are posts on here that seem to judge our players more harshly than they would anyone else's. Not just King, and not just here, but the point of being a supporter is to support. If you must say he's sh1t, could it be tempered with the fact that he plays better when he plays for a better team (us)?

He played out of position and has done a job that a Welsh team has never done before (won in Cyprus). I just don't see the point in all the bellends giving him more stick than they have to all the other players on the team that they don't recognise.

This.

Balanced posts are encouraged.

Jumping on the backs of our players isn't

If the posts were more balanced, I'd take your point. But they haven't been.

No recognisation it was a massive game for Wales played with nerves in high humidity. Playing alongside an unfamiliar midfield partner in Edwards too. It was a poor pitch as well.

Truthfully, I think we and wales have outgrown him. Yes, he's been one the most loyal players for this club. I'll never knock this man; he's been Leicester through and through and taken relegation to the third tier and kept fighting for his place through our rise. I remember him scoring some screamers ( and we don't get many of those here) but never really knew what his role/position was. I guess he just committed to whatever job he was told to do. I think his career is about done and wish this man health and happiness for the rest of life.

But it just goes to show at the very top level of football any one weakness (tackling) will set the line between the elite and the rest.

I'm sorry to see this fella fade but football will go on with the younger stronger faster filling the gaps.

I love kingy but his time has come and gone, don't knock me for my heartfelt view I'm just giving my opinion. 

(all the best Andy)

Truthfully, I think we and wales have outgrown him. Yes, he's been one the most loyal players for this club. I'll never knock this man; he's been Leicester through and through and taken relegation to the third tier and kept fighting for his place through our rise. I remember him scoring some screamers ( and we don't get many of those here) but never really knew what his role/position was. I guess he just committed to whatever job he was told to do. I think his career is about done and wish this man health and happiness for the rest of life.

But it just goes to show at the very top level of football any one weakness (tackling) will set the line between the elite and the rest.

I'm sorry to see this fella fade but football will go on with the younger stronger faster filling the gaps.

I love kingy but his time has come and gone, don't knock me for my heartfelt view I'm just giving my opinion. 

(all the best Andy)

why not just hand in a transfer request andy?

Truthfully, I think we and wales have outgrown him. Yes, he's been one the most loyal players for this club. I'll never knock this man; he's been Leicester through and through and taken relegation to the third tier and kept fighting for his place through our rise. I remember him scoring some screamers ( and we don't get many of those here) but never really knew what his role/position was. I guess he just committed to whatever job he was told to do. I think his career is about done and wish this man health and happiness for the rest of life.

But it just goes to show at the very top level of football any one weakness (tackling) will set the line between the elite and the rest.

(all the best Andy)

didnt watch him against sunderland or west ham or pretty much everyone he played against last year then? nice one your opinion is incredibly misinformed.

Long live Kingy

The best bit about people watching the Wales game yesterday and saying he was invisible, is that surely the majority were watching to see King play or at least pay extra attention to him so it really shows what a ridiculous theory that is. Don't ever see us outgrowing him. Always steady at worst.

Archived