Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Malky Mackay - Vincent Tan's revenge

He ruined his own reputation by sending those texts.

We do know they made those comments as they are from their phone to their staff and to agents they was dealing with.

What we don't know is why he sent them. The options are

a) he's a racist, sexist, homophobic, antisemite

b) he's a sexist, racist, homophobic, antisemite

The dossier was sent to the FA a week ago too, only now have they been released.

C. They're false allegations made by Tan in an attempt to destroy Mackay

Until the fa have investigated the claims and decided a verdict, we don't know he actually made those comments. At the moment you're going on a witch hunt with no evidence he's a witch except comments made by a person known to hold a grudge with him.

Guest MattP

As I've previously said, surely if you want to sabotage Palace the surely you'd wait for them to hire Mackay and THEN release the details and force Palace to sack him and throw the club into chaos?

I think we're all waiting with baited breath for Mackay to explain what he really meant by 

'Fkn chinkys'

'Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering'

To be fair he's spot on with that. lol

The others comments are disgusting though.

Until the fa have investigated the claims and decided a verdict, we don't know he actually made those comments. At the moment you're going on a witch hunt with no evidence he's a witch except comments made by a person known to hold a grudge with him.

The comments aren't made by Tan. They are made by MM and Moody.

The dossier was compiled by a legal firm following a raid on Moody's house, not by Tan. They weren't looking for racism, they were looking for financial impropriety over transfer deals.

They were uncovered during a high-court sanctioned investigation into Moody over dodgy player recruitment. This would involve the company hired by tan checking emails and texts - which they had a high-court warrant for.

No chance these are false allegations. Although I bet Tan couldn't believe his luck and took the first opportunity to ruin the bloke. There is plenty of bad blood between the two of them from both sides, looks like Tan's got his own back.

Do you honestly think the FA could investigate anything? It's a governing body for a national sport not the CIA, the LMA is already trying to brush this under the carpet.

For years I've thought the LMA were an Old Boys Network full of people who love to defend a manager (Proper Football Man usually) no matter what they do.

And they haven't changed my view. Banter.

I know plenty of people that use language like that and I wouldn't describe them as racist etc...

People do it because it's edgy and the fact it's socially unacceptable makes it somehow attractive.

It's daft and unprofessional though.

I know plenty of people that use language like that and I wouldn't describe them as racist etc...

People do it because it's edgy and the fact it's socially unacceptable makes it somehow attractive.

It's daft and unprofessional though.

If they use language like that, they're racist. It's pretty simple. Sneering contempt for people of other races = racism.

What I thought was absolutely absurd about that statement was that Mackay wanted to make it very clear that he hadn't sent anything homophobic or sexist.

So, just racist then.

Bloody banter. It's just become the go to word to excuse anybody who's been spouting any kind of prejudice crap, or anybody that's picked on somebody or anybody that's spread rumours about somebody. It's just a way of not having to admit you're a ****.

What I thought was absolutely absurd about that statement was that Mackay wanted to make it very clear that he hadn't sent anything homophobic or sexist.

So, just racist then.

Didn't he say something about the tits of a female agent?

When did "banter" become a defence for being a complete twazzock?

Do you honestly think the FA could investigate anything? It's a governing body for a national sport not the CIA, the LMA is already trying to brush this under the carpet.

I would think that given things like this are handed to the fa as alleged misconduct to be investigated, it might get investigated.

Archived