Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Ongoing 'Transfer Talk' Aug-Dec 2014

nice play a huge part in getting us up, start one game in the premier league and he's definitely not good enough

Exactly. People keep saying that he's becoming overrated due to not playing but it's exactly the opposite. Gone from being one of our best players in changing a match to completely useless and too slow.

Short term loans for those players that are not the managers favourites, might as well go out on loan, and get match fit in case anyone gets injured.

How poorly some of the players have played recently, if I was wood, knockeart, Simpson etc I would be looking at getting games somewhere, as it's clear they are not going to get a chance here, no matter how poor some of the first 11 have played.

Exactly. People keep saying that he's becoming overrated due to not playing but it's exactly the opposite. Gone from being one of our best players in changing a match to completely useless and too slow.

he has been one of our best players for the two seasons he's played for us, one of which we won the league by miles. he then starts when clearly not fit and plays quite poorly against a top 6 premier league side and bang he's awful. easy does it. 

Short term loans for those players that are not the managers favourites, might as well go out on loan, and get match fit in case anyone gets injured.

How poorly some of the players have played recently, if I was wood, knockeart, Simpson etc I would be looking at getting games somewhere, as it's clear they are not going to get a chance here, no matter how poor some of the first 11 have played.

This.

Danny Simpson might aswell tell his agent to find him another club in January. Because no matter how bad De Laet plays it's quite clear Pearson will continue playing him.

Archived