Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Ongoing 'Transfer Talk' Aug-Dec 2014

Have you seen the standard in the Austrian Bundesliga? RB Salzburg have the most expensive squad and probably the best players, too. The rest of the league is pretty weak - I mean, a tiny outfit like Altach are currently 3rd!

Despite current struggles to distance themselves from the other nine teams, I still expect Salzburg to end up runaway leaders and league winners once more.

I've never watched anything more than highlights but even then very rarely but Kampl, just from the highlights, looks like he could be strong acquisition for many sides around Europe, including ourselves. My point being I'm surprised he hasn't left RB Salzburg already.

Things are bad at the minute, but we would have to be desperate, how old is he now, got to be 40

Nowhere near.

Although judging by his last spell at Arsenal he's not quite world class anymore to say the least. Rather we'd bring someone in under the age of 33 who can score some goals.

Even if we wanted him I doubt he'd come here anyway.

I've never watched anything more than highlights but even then very rarely but Kampl, just from the highlights, looks like he could be strong acquisition for many sides around Europe, including ourselves. My point being I'm surprised he hasn't left RB Salzburg already.

Because he's too expensive for most clubs? He's contracted at Salzburg until 2019 (!) and Austrian media are reporting a double-digit million purchase price.

If at all, I can see RB trying to shift him to their other football company up north, in a town called Leipzig...

Highlights are misleading - especially in the Austrian Bundesliga, where every good player tends to stand out by a country mile, due to the poor quality of most opposition (more or less all nine other teams bar Salzburg).

http://talksport.com/football/leicester-and-newcastle-joined-battle-land-villarreal-hitman-141202127242

Inter Milan have joined Leicester City and Newcastle in the race to sign Villarreal striker Luciano Vietto.The 20-year-old has caught the eye of several clubs this season after netting six goals in 17 appearances in all competitions.Vietto only joined Villarreal from Argentine side Racing Club this summer, but European scouts have reportedly been impressed enough to persuade interested parties to bid in January.Leicester and Newcastle were said to be keen on Vietto during the summer transfer window, while the youngster also had offers from France.However, according to Sport Mediaset, Inter Milan are now preparing to swoop for Vietto in January.New boss Roberto Mancini has reportedly already identified his transfer targets, with the Argentinian at the top of his list.

wishlist.

Left back - quality

Attacking center mid/forward who will link the strikers.  - quality 

striker - someone who is like a goal scoring mercenary that there job is too score and fire us back up the league. (big money loan?)

we should of had these at the beginning of the season which baffles me.

Archived