Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

Reading through my Twitter feed after getting home has given me goose bumps. Absolutely incredible stuff today, I'm in shock.

I'v already seen United fans congratulating Clattenburg, madness! Was the 2nd a pen? Looked to me like Rafael lost the plot

In 47 seasons following City, undoutedly one of the best home performances I have witnessed. Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to see it on Motd2 tonight. Really hope we get the credit and the focus isn't on Manure and how they 'lost it'. Agree with the Vardy, Drinky and Liam for England' shouts, but now is the time for Nige to keep feet on the ground and 'focus on next game'. Good to have Matty back on the pitch too.

Acarn spake. Hands hurt from clapping so much, legs hurt from bouncing around SK1 after all those goals.

Best game ever. Watching all the Man U 'fans' moaning about refs, as if the last 20 years never happened, and they've not been living off penalties from divers like Young, Van Nistelrooy et al for years. They can't remember Barthez cheating at Old Trafford to get Izzet's penalty retaken, but I never forgot. Deal with it glory hunters, deal with a beating like so many other teams have had to do over the years, and next time we see you hopefully you'll have learnt some humility (either that or they'll all switch to being Chelsea fans)

Reading through my Twitter feed after getting home has given me goose bumps. Absolutely incredible stuff today, I'm in shock.

I'v already seen United fans congratulating Clattenburg, madness! Was the 2nd a pen? Looked to me like Rafael lost the plot

First one was very soft and a clear foul in build up, second one was a definite pen but probably a foul again in build up, and De Laet was incredibly lucky not to be sent off in the first half, we took what we were given and were awesome in the last half hour though so who cares!!

Archived