Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

Ha ha can't stop buzzin - so much adrenalin after watching the game on Sky I had to go for a 20 mile bike ride !

Back now and still buzzin !

Also can't stop laughing at the way Vardy was all deadpan on being asked about his push before the penalty "it was just man on man just out strengthed him" absolutely not a flicker of a smile and just stared out the Sky reporter - absolute quality lol  lol  lol  

Almost in tears. What a day.

Long live Mr Pearson. What a football club you have produced. I feel 10 feet tall and I'm beaming.

I love you all

They Can moan about the first penalty all they want... Vardy should have had one given when he pissed all over Blackett on the right (first half i think)blackett pushed, him arm outstretched,palm up not once but twice with each of his arms in the space of 1 second as vardy went round his outside to the byline. Swings and roundabouts you no chin, no respect for oppositions efforts, because you're man utd you! Amazing result, amazing performance.... But still its all about manure failing in the media rather than Leicester succeeding in a truely epic game. Performance will undoubtly be overlooked in the papers for the"shame" of united losing to little old Leicester. Pisses me off. They Can moan about the first penalty all they want... Vardy should have had one given when he pissed all over Blackett on the right (first half i think)blackett pushed, him arm outstretched,palm up not once but twice with each of his arms in the space of 1 second as vardy went round his outside to the byline. Swings and roundabouts you no chin, no respect for oppositions efforts, twat.... Just because you're man utd you! Amazing result, amazing performance.... But still its all about manure failing in the media rather than Leicester succeeding in a truely epic game. Performance will undoubtly be overlooked in the papers for the"shame" of united losing to little old Leicester. Pisses me off..

Said to my brother we we went 3-1 down that we'll only just win this 4-3. Can't believe I was wrong : )

Awesome performance. No use manure fans whinging, that's football. First pen might have been a little fortunate - but they were fortunate it was only 5.

Buzzing. Cambiasso was awesome. Vardy class above. Get in.

So we have 1/5th of the assumed 'safety' points total (40) after only 5 games. That is impressive given who

we have played. We need to carry this on now against QPR and Burnley.

Archived