Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

I thought shoulder to shoulder was still allowed, that's all Vardy did, he just made sure the defender was off balance. Classic forward play. Rafael needs to get a bit street wise, Vardy just out thought and out fought him; likewise with Blackett, Jamie just waited for the inevitable lunge. Amateur hour (or half hour!) from uniteds defence.

Vardy deserves great credit for fairly earning those two penalty kicks.

Also five shots on target, five goals. Has that ever happened before?

this was like a dream..totally unreal..i nearly fainted at one point my heart was going so fast..Im sure i shed a tear too...this is for all of us who have been through the relegatiin years and league 1...Enjo it.

I thought shoulder to shoulder was still allowed, that's all Vardy did, he just made sure the defender was off balance. Classic forward play. Rafael needs to get a bit street wise, Vardy just out thought and out fought him; likewise with Blackett, Jamie just waited for the inevitable lunge. Amateur hour (or half hour!) from uniteds defence.

Vardy deserves great credit for fairly earning those two penalty kicks.

Also five shots on target, five goals. Has that ever happened before?

It is, but that wasn't shoulder to shoulder. But even without a slightly dodgy penalty (the like of which Man U never got) we'd still have won 4-3, so fvck 'em. What made the difference today was that the best team won. And they won against a bunch of individuals.

Premiership, welcome to Jamie Vardy. What a performance and what a Goal. He also set up Ulloa and Cambiaso for their goals. He's going to cause havoc for teams this year.

54 Years following City and I can't remember to many games to equal that game today.

Pearson deserves a knighthood for his performance as Manager.

Brilliant , Brilliant, Brilliant.

Archived